Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Plot was stupid and don't even get me started on the ending. Luckily I didn't have to pay for it.
:lol: Me either. Which might be why I'm not complaining as much. I look back since seeing it Friday and maybe I could give it a lower score.

What hurts it is to me the main thing for the movie was the story/mystery. Fass' character was just a washed up recovering alchy detective. Wasn't much to like to his character. Ferguson's character wasn't fleshed out enough. They literally just threw J.K. Simmons in it :lol: Wasted Toby too.

I liked the kills though but yeah this was like a plot for a tv series.

B34736A8-3DBE-4605-8E21-1D87E5A89418.png
what have they done to Margot

Stranger Things 2 started off kinda boring but once it hit around the 4/5 episode it was dope man

Probably an 8/9

i’m back on the orville train. really enjoyed the last 2 episodes. one about religious extremism and the other lampooning social media.

IT 4.3/8

Didn't really dig it. I think Stranger Things spoiled me to be honest.

The rock fight was laugh out loud bad, did they try and film it in 3D or something?

The Girlfriend Experience was so well done.

There is no way that Season2 lives up to S1.

Riley Keough did her thing.
That is an understatement, too.

finally saw life. i liked it. that organism was smart as hell. liked the suspense. im a sucker for space scifi though. 6/8.

Back
Top Bottom