Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I didn't realize before but wow Spielberg is on his grind.

I knew Ready Player One was coming but did not know he directed The Post.

EDIT

:ohwell: @ some of the Golden Globes noms. Doesn't give me much hope for the Oscars. I was not planning to watch a lot of those movies :lol:

Last edited:
I been sayin it, gon keep sayin it, Lethal Weapon is fantastic. Truly well done adaptation. Naturally a lil cheesy, but so much heart within it and with longer story ties than expected. Love this show same as I did the movies.

What should I start first Mindhunter or the Corwn?
Haven't seen Corwn, but that let down at the last episode of Mindhunter. Maybe it wasn't a let down for some but I was like alright here we go with some twist or gem and... Nothing. Great show don't get me wrong was just expecting something at the end.

its The Crown. misspell from him brought over to the comment:lol:

Very well done drama series about the current monarch, Queen Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith as she becomes Queen at the age of 25. set in the 50s. I strongly recommend watching it. Netflix.

and yes that is her actual full title:lol:

Trying to find this in english but for now this will do. A Chinese-Russian collabo with Arnold and Jackie Chan in it

rarely go see movies in the theater nowadays but my wife got us tickets to see star wars tonight. she wants to go home after work and have us change into star wars shirts :lol:
i'm down for it though and since we dropping off my son beforehand, imma be sneaking in a pile of candy along with some spicy korean chicken. that's our date night :lol: :nthat:

About an hour into Dunkirk. So far 6.8/8

Love the acting. Love the production of everything. Seems super realistic. The sound is insane. That tense feeling is something else man.

One thing I didn't care for was the out of sequence story. I thought it was unnecessary and would have rather the story been shot in a normal linear sequence. It makes following the plot or the action a little confusing, which I'm assuming was the effect they were going for?

Had to crash because it was so late last night but looking forward to finishing up tonight.

Back
Top Bottom