Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched Good Time last night.

2.1/8

Got bored and turned it off. Started off pretty decent, but then as it went on I just lost interest...

American Assassin up next.

Watched Good Time last night.

2.1/8

Got bored and turned it off. Started off pretty decent, but then as it went on I just lost interest...

American Assassin up next.

Haha gotta rewatch and watch the whole thing fam. It gets LIT when **** starts hitting the fan.

Also, how you gonna give a movie a /8 rating based on only watching half of it? No half stepping young blood

That movie, Wonder, almost got me in my feelings :lol:

Good movie. My daughter picked it out. She was wheeping through the entire movie.

Oh damn, why wasnt anybody raving about Happy! On SyFy?

Watching the first 2 eps now (that is airing on USA).

The way some of the fight scenes are shot reminds me of one of the final fight scenes in Atomic Blond(when she's trying to protect the defector). Plus dude is brutal and is dragging faces like Frank in the Punisher :pimp:
you ain't joking about how bloody this show is. so far it's pretty good. loved the jane's addiction at the end of episode 2.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2nd viewing) 6/8 - I was able to really focus on what I enjoyed about it. The hype had died down a little bit. Solid addition to the franchise. Still a bunch of corny stuff though...

American Assassin...somewhere between Bourne and Taken 3. But much closer to Taken 3.

3.4/8

regarding the last jedi and the fans that are trying to justify that movie

84644E98-1E3C-493C-B41B-CC1F35C5AB14.jpeg

hilarious

I know it's Disney but this looks OD corny as ****.

When I was in the 4th grade, our teacher made us choose from 2 books to read for an assignment. One was some My Little Pony type book, the other was this one. Obviously I picked Wrinkle because only girls liked that other bull, and I wasn't about that fruit life, but 5 chapters into it I reallllly wish I chose the other one because Wrinkle in Time was confusing AF!!! At no point did I ever have any clue what was going on.

Fast forward to hearing about this being made into a film. "Oh yeah, I sort of remember that book. maybe I was too young to understand......"

Read the synopsis.......yeah still confusing AF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that trailer looks so good that it's making me mad. traffic, 21 grams, sicario...and then that crappy role in the last jedi with that stupid stutter :angry:

The first Sicario was a drama with some action... This one looks like they made an action flick. Looks good though. Gonna have to take the father in law to see that...

Back
Top Bottom