Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I started watching insecure Monday and I'm almost done.

I was surprised to be enjoying it this much.

Damn Damn!
How is it that CP has never seen GOT?
Gad domn.
So jelly..

I never began when show started. I always knew I'd get to it, have been trying to land Blu Rays cheap, finally I just found out they were re-running a marathon before New Year's, so I set DVR.

I'm 4 seasons in now. So I know the next 25+ episodes are about to get crazy for me.

^ I finally started watching GoT during the summer of '16... Binge watched all the seasons in like a 2-3 week period. I envy people like CP that are just now watching it because I remember how fun it was... Binge watching is wraps you like a warm blanket while wearing your favorite sweats...

The wifey & I were jokingly talking about this... Who wears the douchest shirts? Modern Family's Cameron or Blackish's Dre Johnson? :lol:

Cameron.jpg
Dre.jpg

Whoa I was thinking that the USS Callister was such a good ep that I was thinking they could manage a whole spinoff. I googled not really expecting to find anything and they are considering making a spinoff show whoooa

Finally watched Brawl in Cell Block 99 & I really enjoyed it. It took a while adjusting to Vince being the hard man, his southern accent was pretty bad; but it was cool. Don Johnson was slick as usual.

I never began when show started. I always knew I'd get to it, have been trying to land Blu Rays cheap, finally I just found out they were re-running a marathon before New Year's, so I set DVR.

I'm 4 seasons in now. So I know the next 25+ episodes are about to get crazy for me.

I still remember binging seasons 1 thru 3 to get ready for the season 4 premiere, what a great week. When you hear about the red wedding and all those online reactions but have no idea what is and then see it, good god.

^ I finally started watching GoT during the summer of '16... Binge watched all the seasons in like a 2-3 week period. I envy people like CP that are just now watching it because I remember how fun it was... Binge watching is wraps you like a warm blanket while wearing your favorite sweats...

The wifey & I were jokingly talking about this... Who wears the douchest shirts? Modern Family's Cameron or Blackish's Dre Johnson? :lol:

Cameron.jpg
Dre.jpg
Well Cameron is gay so that's some leeway in this debate. flamboyant and all. that being said..... Dre

American Made - Man, I was pleasantly surprised by this flick. Variant Catch Me if you Can movie LOL. Tom Cruise plays Barry Seal...Seal is a drug runner for the Colombian cartel, working with the feds, and also smuggled cigars for the Cubans. He was a pilot for TWA but found ways to make more money doing the things I mentioned before. It's a good movie that shows the rise/fall of Seal over the years. Solid 5.2/8

Brawl in Cell Block 99 - Don't let the reviews trick you. This movie sucked. Can't take Vince Vaughn seriously. Made it 30 minutes in before turning it off. 0.2/8

Watched American Made last night. Entertaining as ****. Crazy how this was a real story. Barry Seal a G

This 9-1-1 show on Fox is something else.

For the damn premiere/pilot, they dealing with a teen that flushed her premature baby and it got stuck in the toilet pipes :sick: :smh:

20 years ago that would not be allowed on primetime tv :lol:

Oh and then the cops husband reveals to the kids he's gay :lol:

The killing of a sacred deer was decent but I was confused by the choice at the end
Wanted the daughter to die?

When the father started spinning around with the hood on and shotgun :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom