Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Zik, recommend me a good drama to watch.
The Salesman. Iranian film, couple are actors, they have a kid together, one day the wife gets abused as she left the door open accidentally to their apartment. Husband tries to get to the bottom of it. even better if you've read the book Death of a Salesman (play they act in the movie)

Watching Alien: Covenant.

Ridley needs to come up with something new man.

Same tired ****. I can not buy a crew meant to colonize a new planet and when somebody gets sick the doctor starts panicking like an idiot which just leads to more deaths.

That this takes place after Prometheus makes it worse.

Zik, recommend me a good drama to watch.
Recent or old?

Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if Get Out wins tommorow
Kinda doubt it.

The Salesman. Iranian film, couple are actors, they have a kid together, one day the wife gets abused as she left the door open accidentally to their apartment. Husband tries to get to the bottom of it. even better if you've read the book Death of a Salesman (play they act in the movie)

i'll check it out.

I feel like you get tricked into watching a terrible movie at least once a week

Bro I'm a sucka *** sucka when it comes to Netflix lately. Bout to make a sucka free list of stuff for you guys to avoid at all costs.

-Ravenous (2018)
-Nightworld
-The Frozen Dead

All hovering at 1.5 to 2/8 territory. Stay away, lest you wanna be a sorry *** sucka like me

Something that has come out within the last 3 years or so.
Demolition
Free State of Jones
Imperium
Gold
The Infilitrator
Equity
The Girl on the Train
The Founder
Miss Sloane
Nocturnal Animals
Wilson
Lady Macbeth
My Cousin Rachel
Mark Felt: The Man Who Brough Down the White House
Roman J. Israel, Esq.

The Big Sick 6/8

Really refreshing. Liked the bit of insight on a Paki-American dealing with his family while trying to live his very American life.

Entire cast was great.

Really left me wondering what actually happened in Kumail's relationship and with his wife's parents :lol:

Battle of the Sexes 5.8/8

Thought it would be funnier even though I knew it was based on real events.

I know King was no and had an affair but they aint have to do my boy Larry like that. Scene felt a bit unnecessary.

Farrell and Stone were both very good.

:lol: @ Fred Armisen randomly showing up near the end.

Last edited:
Soooo... Annihilation. 7.9/8. Amazing; I will watch anything Alex Garland puts out in the future, no questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom