Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Guess I gotta movie to watch.

Eva Khatchadourian (Tilda Swinton) is a travel writer/publisher who gives up her beloved freedom and bohemian lifestyle to have a child with her husband, Franklin (John C. Reilly). Pregnancy does not seem to agree with Eva, but what's worse, when she does give birth to a baby boy named Kevin, she can't seem to bond with him. When Kevin grows from a fussy, demanding toddler (Rocky Duer) into a sociopathic teen (Ezra Miller), Eva is forced to deal with the aftermath of her son's horrific act.

Eva Khatchadourian (Tilda Swinton) is a travel writer/publisher who gives up her beloved freedom and bohemian lifestyle to have a child with her husband, Franklin (John C. Reilly). Pregnancy does not seem to agree with Eva, but what's worse, when she does give birth to a baby boy named Kevin, she can't seem to bond with him. When Kevin grows from a fussy, demanding toddler (Rocky Duer) into a sociopathic teen (Ezra Miller), Eva is forced to deal with the aftermath of her son's horrific act.
Yeah, I vaguely remember the gist of the movie. Its been talked about and I'm prettt sure there was a gif of dude jerkijg off posted on NT from the movie :lol:

Last edited:
Is Prince of Persia worth watching? Also, 10,000 BC? Asking for a friend.
If you like the video game, sure maybe. If not, no not really.

And no to the other.

Neither are movies that air regularly so you cant even really have them on in the background to give it that shot.

Don't get suckered man :lol:

dont judge me, so hype for this now.

hearing jim cummings voice gave me goosebumps, i had no idea he was gonna be voicing pooh.

Bro I'm a sucka *** sucka when it comes to Netflix lately. Bout to make a sucka free list of stuff for you guys to avoid at all costs.

-Ravenous (2018)
-Nightworld
-The Frozen Dead

All hovering at 1.5 to 2/8 territory. Stay away, lest you wanna be a sorry *** sucka like me

Is Prince of Persia worth watching? Also, 10,000 BC? Asking for a friend.

giphy.gif

I honestly couldn't tell the difference until I watched the trailers.

Figured it was all the same movie :lol:

From Margot Robbie to Hayley Atwell :evil:

Billy Crudup’s character in Alien: Covenant has to be one of the dumbest characters in movie history

Danny McBride’s wife’s idiotic actions and death was wearing thin on me but once Billy Crudup started following David around, I was officially out of staying in this movie

The twist the end was highly predictable too

What was the point of James Franco in this film? I though he’d at least die in a cool way but smh
yo best part was seeing that ***** go up in flames i was dying :lol:

We Need to talk about Kevin :sick:

Probably one of the most uncomfortable movies I've ever watched. Tilda Swinton and the dude Ezra killed it though.

Remember watching that a couple years ago at the crib by myself, thinking let me throw something serious on to change it up... nope nope nope nope. One of the wildest joints I’ve ever seen :smh:. Wonderfully acted but to the point of :sick: with that story

I really liked Coco. It was a lot like Kubo and the Two Strings but maybe less imaginative, but a little funnier.

6.2/8

That's cool and all, but with no Gandolfini, I don't really have high hopes like I would if this was a Sopranos movie with Tony back, ya know?

I'll still keep an eye out for it, def check into it, but it won't be the same universe like Saul/Breaking is.

Watching A Wrinkle in Time.

Whew this child acting is rough.

And constantly calling this one kid by his first and last name is annoying as ****.

Back
Top Bottom