Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm watching Detroit. I wish they would have just told those officers from the beginning that they just used a random starter pistol.

The Strangers (the first one) 5.75/8 - Still holds up after a few years and I believe it was my 3rd viewing in prep for the new flick. Creepy. Intense. Worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Gringo 4/8 - Not great. David Oyelowo and Sharlto Copley were the best parts about it. Everyone else seemed like they were trying too hard to be something they're not.

Thoroughbreds 5/8 - Could have been so much better but the girls had good chemistry and Yelchin was great in his role. RIP.

I didn't make it to The Strangers 2 and still need to see A Wrinkle In Time...

I think Carey Mulligan is so talented.
I get there are some Female leads out there right now who are Bigger, but she's one of my favorites.

If I had to give my 5 Ladies so see on Screen, wow.....this deserves some more thought.
I want to get this right.

Anyone have a list ready, of their personal 5 Ladies?

Carey Mulligan
Kate Winslet
Julianne Moore
Emily Blunt
Michelle Williams

Man I had to leave off some bad *****es man.
Damn.

Must see women for their acting ability? Or just hot actresses you want to bang?

Kinda the same for me since I'm super attracted to talented actresses.

Viola Davis
Cate Blanchett
Rachel Weisz
Amy Adams
Vera Farmiga/Robin Wright/Natalie Portman

I had to stop myself from just making a list of 30.

Yea narrowing it to 5 is near impossible and somewhat interchangeable.
I wanted to add a few "almost made it" names but I didn't want to take away from anyone's top5

A few of yours were right there for me.
Like I'm really digging that little Lady from Theory of Everything.
Someone here turned me onto Like Crazy (her and Anton Yelchin/RIP). I was a fan ever since. That is some of THE BEST on screen chemistry I can remember with those two.
We were robbed of an exceptional talent with Anton man. He had it. He was amazing.
Felicity is so raw and visible. She will win some awards in her lifetime.

My tastes are probably a little off but I'd lean

Jennifer Garner (Alias alone has her for life)
Addison Timlin (Odd Thomas)
Natalie Portman (Bae)
Anne Hathaway (Devil/Prada)
Alicia Cuthbert (24 and Girl Next Door)

Cuthbert prolly the most looks wise/least talented.

Weisz is a really good one too, as is Isla Fisher.

Had to click that Wiki link to make sure it was the same Boots Riley :lol: :pimp: Will be seeing Sorry to Bother You without a question. Will have Party Music and Pick a Bigger Weapon on repeat tomorrow :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom