Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Bruh, Sneaky Pete S2 is so Hard man.
So lit from Go.

One of the Best Original Shows I've seen on any platform.

Amazon killed it.
S1 was Great, but S2 was even better.
Cranston and Co. did it right G.

Tomb Raider 4.65/8 - Its on the verge of being pretty okay... but missed on some things for me. If it helps, it's better than the Angelina Jolie versions...

Damn, Irrfan Khan the actor from Life of Pi has a rare tumor... :frown: Hope everything turns out ok. He's a solid actor. Looooved his performance in Pi. Also great work in Indian movies like Madaari & The Lunchbox too...

Tomb Raider 4.65/8 - Its on the verge of being pretty okay... but missed on some things for me. If it helps, it's better than the Angelina Jolie versions...

I was watching the first Jolie one the other day. I've seen it maybe twice when it first came out? I remembered ZERO things from that movie. Had no rememberence of Daniel Craig being in it. Also don't remember Sir Friendzone from GoT as the main bad guy. It's weird, I didn't think it was bad enough to black it out from memory :lol:

Tomb Raider 5.3/8

I came in with low expectations knowing the so far unbroken trend of movies adapted from video games nit being goodd and I really enjoyed this for what it is.

Could've had better action at certain moments but the story was silid and kept me engaged.

Alicia, Goggins, and McNulty did their things.

If they improve upon the writing for the sequel they can have a legit franchise. I see the potential

Tomb Raider 5.3/8

I came in with low expectations knowing the so far unbroken trend of movies adapted from video games nit being goodd and I really enjoyed this for what it is.

Could've had better action at certain moments but the story was silid and kept me engaged.

Alicia, Goggins, and McNulty did their things.

If they improve upon the writing for the sequel they can have a legit franchise. I see the potential
McNulty hahahaha. I always refer to him as "Creep from 300".

Yeah mam, he'll always be McNulty to me cuz of The Wire :lol: :pimp:

I agree with the DT guys on some boring dialog but disagree about Goggins performance.

And McNulty's since I figured he'd be dead dead. Not slightly crazy :lol:

Bruh, Sneaky Pete S2 is so Hard man.
So lit from Go.

One of the Best Original Shows I've seen on any platform.

Amazon killed it.
S1 was Great, but S2 was even better.
Cranston and Co. did it right G.
Just started season 1. I'm on Episode 3 or 4. Which ever one ends with the story about the cop. :smh: Vince is a bad man.

The Beguiled (2017) 4.5/8

Worse than the OG imo.

Same ol story just with some white washing.

All girl southern school in the South come across a wounded Union desserter during the Civil War. They take him in, stitch him up, he starts flirting with the head mistress and 2 other students.

Few days before hes gonna dip, he sneaks in the room of one student to smash. The other lady finds out, starts yelling and fighting with him throw him down a flight stairs and breaks his leg.

Head mistress curs his leg off. Son wakes up pissed. He scared them bit and rightfully so. He bangs the jealous student and they decide to leave together. The night before they have a feast and feed dude poison mushrooms :smh:

Solid performance by Farrell and that's about it.

Tomb Raider was fun. Seemed a lil more grittier, little more "real" than the Jolie ones, Vikander def needs to be on that BAE list we were talkin about a few days ago.

Hope it gets a sequel, the gun purchase seemed to allude to it.

6/8

alien covenant

6/8. saw the droid twist from the get. turned brain off and enjoyed the rest.

Saw annihilationearlier today. Weird movie. In the sense that it was half horror, half mysterious alien movie. And I don’t think it worked that well. The visuals are good in the sense that they stand out but it doesn’t really mean anything in the end. Comparing it to something like Arrival, it just feels lacking overall

Back
Top Bottom