Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

RyGuy45 wrote:
CP - Got ya.  This will be a good thread to get into tmrw at work on my Friday slow day

I've been working on something, and I finally got it sorta nailed down.  I've put a sort of highlights package, or table of contents if you will in the OP.  Check it under the spoiler, and you'll find specific topics and the pages they are located on.  The drafts cover the majority of the other pages not listed.  It's a bit broad, but it will help people skim around quicker.  Nobody goin thru 150 some odd pages by now. 

The 80's, 90's, and 2000's drafts are also in there under spoilers, with the pages they each start on.  Feel free to bash any picks you see that are egregious to you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I put word to a couple others that I know are movie folks.  Hopin they can come thru and drop any info they might have that hasn't been covered as of yet. 
smokin.gif

RyGuy45 wrote:
CP - Got ya.  This will be a good thread to get into tmrw at work on my Friday slow day

I've been working on something, and I finally got it sorta nailed down.  I've put a sort of highlights package, or table of contents if you will in the OP.  Check it under the spoiler, and you'll find specific topics and the pages they are located on.  The drafts cover the majority of the other pages not listed.  It's a bit broad, but it will help people skim around quicker.  Nobody goin thru 150 some odd pages by now. 

The 80's, 90's, and 2000's drafts are also in there under spoilers, with the pages they each start on.  Feel free to bash any picks you see that are egregious to you. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I put word to a couple others that I know are movie folks.  Hopin they can come thru and drop any info they might have that hasn't been covered as of yet. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by JPZx

Watching 'Caddyshack' for the first time...
And?  What did you think?  Definitely an all-time classic for me.  Probably the oldest movie that I still quote from.  But then again, there's not too many people who have seen Caddyshack who don't quote from it. 

Thought it was good, and I'm not a golfer by any means. I understand the game, I'm just !*%@!! at it.
laugh.gif

Lots of big name actors... Murray, Chase, Dangerfield, etc. Ironically the main cog that this film revolved around was Danny Noonan who didn't really stamp himself in any other film other than this one.

7.5/10

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by JPZx

Watching 'Caddyshack' for the first time...
And?  What did you think?  Definitely an all-time classic for me.  Probably the oldest movie that I still quote from.  But then again, there's not too many people who have seen Caddyshack who don't quote from it. 

Thought it was good, and I'm not a golfer by any means. I understand the game, I'm just !*%@!! at it.
laugh.gif

Lots of big name actors... Murray, Chase, Dangerfield, etc. Ironically the main cog that this film revolved around was Danny Noonan who didn't really stamp himself in any other film other than this one.

7.5/10

Ok word is there has been a movie written about the death of Bin Laden, BEFORE he got killed...now it's being pushed...etc...

my question is who plays Bin Laden....no way anyone in Hollywood can play him...do they go the Bollywood route or just an unknown name...

Ok word is there has been a movie written about the death of Bin Laden, BEFORE he got killed...now it's being pushed...etc...

my question is who plays Bin Laden....no way anyone in Hollywood can play him...do they go the Bollywood route or just an unknown name...

Unknown name would be best imo. I cant even think of an actor who looks like Osama.

Unknown name would be best imo. I cant even think of an actor who looks like Osama.

Back
Top Bottom