Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Ant Man & The Wasp was pretty enjoyable. 5.6/8

Or more like ...The Wasp & Ant Man, because Hope steals the show with her fight scenes. That kitchen scene was probably one best scenes in the movie.

I like the first film better though. This one didnt have the same charm as the first installment. My only real complaint about Ant Man movies, is that they both suffer from weak villains. The comedy and cool scenes make up for it though.

This dude is absolute trash
giphy.gif

True.

This seems to be unrelated to his acting talent unless in wrong and you think he's a trash actor and well then you're crazy.

Lol wut :lol:

Top 5 freaking Ben Foster performances?

Dude over acts like crazy. Thinks he’s Gary Oldman, but he’s more like 2009 and up Nick Cage :rofl: :rofl:

Calibre 5.7/8 I particularly liked the movie because I felt real life tension when watching. Although not big budget, it was executed well IMO and I truly enjoyed it.

TAU 2.7/8 I think the movie actually had potential but it felt flat and, well, I just dont think it was the best. But I enjoyed watching it to the end.

Ghostland 2.5/8 man that movie started good but eventually lost steamed and it was just another cheap thrills movie. To many gaps and just ok. Although i enjoyed watching it, i could of have done without it.

My Friend Dahmer 5.5/8

Such a creepy flick. But seeing him as a teen there are elements you can symlathize and pity him for.

Had he had treatment maybe he's something different.

Really enjoyed Luke Cage S2 for what it was... Hats off to Ali Shaheed Muhammad & Adrian Younge for yet another dope season of score & musical curation. The Jamaican flavor they dropped was very much appreciated. Hats off to Alfre Woodard too. She made me absolutely hate her & wanted to see someone choke the life outta her...

Lots of scenes like this that made me chuckle.

They used so many ska & reggae jems in S2 but none was more appreciated then how they used Redemption Song...

Last edited:
The Messenger
The Program
3:10 to Yuma
Alpha Dog
Leave No Trace

Hell even in The Mechanic remake he had strong acting scenes to convey the reveal in the 3rd act.

Can't think of a movie he's overacted in. You crazy

And he's definitely never reached the acting zenith of CageGOD.
He overacted like a mother ****er in Alpha Dog. But he was like the only enjoyable person in that movie for his overacting imo.

Nic Cage solidified who he is, as an actor, long ago, but Mom and Dad needs to be seen by EVERYONE and appreciated for what it is. So ridiculous and Nic Cage personified.

C CP1708 best movie cameo of all time. With the Lethal Weapon old western guitar theme and everything :lol:

Would absolutely love to watch a throwback western lethal weapon made with current Glover and Gibson.

I don't know how I missed American Made.
I remember seeing the name but never knew what it was about.
About to get it in...........has to be dope.....

Back
Top Bottom