Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Movie watching for me has been on pause...got sucked in to The Affair on Showtime. Whoa....about done w/ S1. Can't wait to see what happens in S2/S3.

*Tried 4 episodes of Glow...meh.

:rofl: There’s nothing to figure out with louis ck, it’s never ok to whip your wang out on unsuspecting women & begin to jerk off. If you can’t see that’s wrong you got serious issues.

:lol::smh: @ We’re just all figuring things out. What’s wrong is wrong, what’s right is right. When sexually harassing women, the issues are very black & white. If you think there is gray area, you need to get help.

Last edited:
Oh damn, the Outpost on CW is breathtakingly bad.

The directing is horrid. Like its beyond predictable and cliche. The director is horrid. Just the movements, the cues, the cgi, story, acting, etc.

The ripping off is so blatant but theyre oblivious to being actively worse than Beast Master.

media.gif

Sorry to bother you was crazy.

Trailer was super misdirection. Not what I expected or anybody will if you basing it off the trailer :lol:

Yeah basically :lol:

The movie did give you the story the trailer showed but then IT WENT ALL THE WAY LEFT FIELD :lol:

I found it hilarious Cash was able to follow all of those wild directions to dude's office with all those green doors :lol: Especially given the circumstance. Then to mess up and **** goes crazy.

Been procrastinating on that.
The first ep (2 hours) was aiight. It was a lil melodramatic but I liked it overall. Nice cast. Danny Huston always plays a great adversary. His face just screams, "I'm an evil d**k head!". Had no idea until I saw the promo that ran before the show that the series was directed & co-written by the homey who wrote Sicario & Hell Of High Water. Yellowstone has the same grittiness/starkness of those movies. The series is only 7-8 eps long. Will finish it regardless.

Back
Top Bottom