Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Venom 5/8 - Had a great time watching it. It's not even close to the top tier comic book movies but I would watch again over A LOT of others. Check it out. Rotten Tomatoes is garbage.

Venom 5/8 - Had a great time watching it. It's not even close to the top tier comic book movies but I would watch again over A LOT of others. Check it out. Rotten Tomatoes is garbage.

Gave it a 6/8. I didn't like Ahmed character (Can't act and too simple).

I didn't like the ending. The CGI was super dope.

I didn't care for the characterization by Tom H.

Don't know how I feel about W.A. at the end of Pre-Credit.

That Spider-Verse movie is going to be dope.

Unless my son wants to go, I'm not remotely interested in any of the Marvel flicks especially the non Disney ones. A little disappointed in Hardy taking this project but I guess we all wouldn't mind a great pay check. I ain't mad at em.

Edit - Except the Netflix Marvel stuff. I love them (even IF as flawed as it is).

Last edited:
Homie just invited me to the NY Film Festival premiere of Jonah Hill's Mid 90s

Anyone peep it? Thoughts?

Heard on the news yesterday evening that lady gaga fans by the droves have been creating false accounts to trash the venom movie to drive the reviews down in an effort to get A Star Is Born a bigger box office draw.

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/10/lady-gaga-fans-a-star-is-born-venom

It's what the so called Star Wars fans did with the last couple of movies to.

Venom already has like 30% from the critic reviews. Don’t think the Gaga fans needed to do any extra work :lol:

Different demographics too. They are trippin :lol:

Venom was fun. :pimp:

I have nothing against positivity but I swear it seems like you come in here and say EVERY movie you watch is fun.
Like everyone. Especially the ones most people consider horrible :lol:

You really don't find any movies to be subpar or just simply bad?
If you do which ones in 2018 would you say are your least favorite watches?

jonah did that thing that Jamal did in Finding Forrester where he just used Kids & Lords of Dogtown when banging out his script & just started changing little things here & there to make it look like he did... The dummy couldn't even come up with a good title so he moronically calls in Mid90smovie. I bet his working title was "the movie with skater kids in the 90s with a dope soundtrack." :rofl:

Last edited:
I have nothing against positivity but I swear it seems like you come in here and say EVERY movie you watch is fun.

???

I'm also the one that created the "it's a movie/8" As in, I don't speak highly of those, and there are plenty of them in this thread. The last one of those was The Spy Who Dumped Me.

Tomorrow is looking like

Monsters & Men
Venom
The Sisters Brothers
The Old Man & the Gun

Maybe A Star is Born if I have time. I really have no motivation to see it. More like if its just starting and I got time I'll watch. Similar to Night School.

Also want to see All About Nina and Colette.

Venom was baaad. Hardy did the character justice but it wasn’t enough.
I read the run time was 2h 20 min some time ago. It came in at around 1h30. Can’t believe they cut close to an hour out of this.

Yeah...haven't heard good things about Venom at all. I still wanna watch it for myself, but i'm not in a rush to see it ...or pay for it tbh.

I watched the after credits scene on the internet *CRINGE* ....who authorized this writing? :sick:

The Comedian
I really love this Film.

Might be my favorite perfomance and Character by Deniro, as well as Leslie Mann.
She is so endearing.

scores are terrible on RT. i’ll give it a watch though. updated rupert pupkin? btw sandra bernhardt was crazy in the king of comedy.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom