Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

They been promoting I Am the Night too much :lol:

Sneak peek on right now (basically the pilot ep).

I saw one title of a review that it was disappointing.

I'll check it out tomorrow after work and see if I'll watch week to week or wait and just binge it.

SAG awards had way better pacing than the Emmy Awards. Shout out to Black Panther. I haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody but apparently it slaps!?

i haven't watched anything i really liked for a bit now except for maybe the first ep of star trek discovery. didn't much care for the second ep of deadly class. aquaman was average. stopped watching the rain on the last episode. gonna watch that netflix fyre documentary today.

i haven't watched anything i really liked for a bit now except for maybe the first ep of star trek discovery. didn't much care for the second ep of deadly class. aquaman was average. stopped watching the rain on the last episode. gonna watch that netflix fyre documentary today.
The Fyre Festival on Netflix was hilarious, I was laughing at the signs nobody saw until it was to late. So many millennials want to live that IG life that they forget about common sense.

Bodyguard on Netflix is good. Ozark is ok. Jack Ryan was pretty good on Prime.

yeah ozark is great. i’m current on that show.
watched the first 3 eps of bodyguard. i’ll catch up on that soon. it was pretty good.
i’ll check out jack ryan! thanks man!

Bodyguard gets more interesting btw, for anyone that stopped watching after the first couple of episodes.

yeah ozark is great. i’m current on that show.
watched the first 3 eps of bodyguard. i’ll catch up on that soon. it was pretty good.
i’ll check out jack ryan! thanks man!
You up on Peaky Blinders?
If not, don’t watch anything else until you’re up.
Season 5 starting soon.
(40+ hour long eps but you will fly through it)

Back
Top Bottom