Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

As good as the Godfather may be, I find find watching it front to back uninterrupted is like studying. That movie is long. I want to find a section of time to do so at least once.

It's okay. I didn't watch The Matrix (which celebrates its 20th anniversary soon) until two years ago.

I still haven't even gotten around to the sequels.
Save yourself the time and don't watch the sequels you are better off not watching that trash. Especially if a reboot does in fact happen.

Oh what the **** have any of yall seen Artie Lang lately? His nose is so ****ing ****ed. Wild sad.

Addiction is a mother****er.

Feel bad cuz I love Crashing. Don't see how he could appear on the show after what he's done to his nose.

List was awful. All rocky movies and never back down? And not even the rocky where he trains in the snow :lol: No kill bill? Batman Begins? did you make this video?
Thank God I didn’t watch it.
Rocky IV in the snow is the GOAT hands down.
Followed by Karate Kid.
Followed by Footlose.
Followed by Baby and Dirty Dancing.

.....a little Kickboxer/Bloodsport no?
That one movie where Affleck saves the world and gets Bruce Willis daughter?.....

List is mad foul for having Never Back Down, nah NBD hit the mark for me......

Low key even want to put Over the Top in but, his training wasn’t really there, he was just a Savage

I can’t even believe what I’m about to post.

Lohan’s Beach House is slappin!
In.
I think I am going to need more info on your opinion to believe you, name some other shows you think are slappin. Because unless it is an intervention or a show about drugs I ain't trying to see anything with Lohan in it.

I think I am going to need more info on your opinion to believe you, name some other shows you think are slappin. Because unless it is an intervention or a show about drugs I ain't trying to see anything with Lohan in it.
Ah man.
Her club is in Mykonos, Greece on this Beach

The Women on her staff(4 of them), in the words of Sheila E, Good God!
View attachment 2260807

Imagine the locals the roll in this Club....Booty and a Beauty everywhere. Exocticals. It brings a nice sway of Drama like any good Reality Bin does.

Surprisingly decent content, and I was always a fan of Lindsay. She was the (seemingly) most innocent of her companions(Duff and them) it she was always Savage and made no apologies, she just loved her life, f worded it up, and bounced back.
Aside from always respecting her authenticity, bounce backs are always dope.

I’ve been thoroughly entertained, and 2 of the VIP Hosts are absolutely drop dead, and carry themselves like Classy have something’s, instead of your typical Trash Characters.

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-1_6-30-56.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-1_6-30-56.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2019-2-1_6-33-34.jpeg
    upload_2019-2-1_6-33-34.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 6
Caught 'Green Book' last night. Really really good film. Mahershala Ali's performance was phenomenal. There were a lot of layers in the character he played and he executed masterfully. The chemistry with Viggo Mortensen was great as well. Mahershala should absolutely run away with Best Supporting Actor.

6/8

Last edited:
I've been staying with Deadly Class on Syfy moslty bcs it has Benedict Wong & Lana Condor (gotta rep for Asians on TV). It's been a slow go but I like what went on with ep 3 even though they did my dog Henry Rollins dirty. Imma stick with it through the season to see how it goes.

Hobbs and Shaw looks awful. I'm sure it will cash in at the box office though...
Agreed. Must be same writers from F&F8, can we go back to the F&F and Tokyo Drift writers. Bring the series back down a notch, because based off the trailers they are fighting Captain America. Idris is bulletproof and super strong, I think he was even running down the side of a building.

Jesus christ the description on Youtube,

But when cyber-genetically enhanced anarchist Brixton (Idris Elba) gains control of an insidious bio-threat that could alter humanity forever — and bests a brilliant and fearless rogue MI6 agent (The Crown’s Vanessa Kirby), who just happens to be Shaw’s sister — these two sworn enemies will have to partner up to bring down the only guy who might be badder than themselves

God damn that's the most Michael Bay-esque description of 2019.

Will not watch/8.

But I hope theres an "aim for the bushes" joke :nerd:

Hobbs and Shaw looks AMAZING. I'm absolutely turning corners under trailers like that from now on. :lol:

I ****ing love this franchise. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom