Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

This movie Polar has no idea what it is doing :lol:

I was shocked to see Johnny Knoxville in 2019 and even more shocked to see the dog catch 2 to the head 5 minutes later :lol:.

Also as someone who lives in bum**** nowhere Montana there are no girls like Vanessa Hudgens just chillin in cabins for the winter :lol:

This movie Polar has no idea what it is doing :lol:

I was shocked to see Johnny Knoxville in 2019 and even more shocked to see the dog catch 2 to the head 5 minutes later :lol:.

Also as someone who lives in bum**** nowhere Montana there are no girls like Vanessa Hudgens just chillin in cabins for the winter :lol:
Did you see the end?

She was plotting the entire time. Isnt from the area either.

I did briefly catch that at the end, I won’t lie I started cleaning the house and moving around like an hour into it :lol:

Ruby O. Fee tho :pimp:

Just gotta say Ain’t no comic-actor that has better 3 movies than Harlem Nights, Boomerang, & Coming To America...

Just gotta say Ain’t no comic-actor that has better 3 movies than Harlem Nights, Boomerang, & Coming To America...

We talking strictly comedies then? And strictly stand-up comedians? Cause Robin Williams ****s all over that with his lineup.

You might be right, if we talking comedies, but only off the strength of CTA.

Jim Carrey got clout. Bill Murray got clout. Chris Tucker has a pretty strong 3, but not better than Eddie. Chevy Chase, Steve Martin, Adam Sandler, and will Farrell all have a strong case but were never really stand-up comedians.

RIP Ben Affleck as Batman.

tenor.gif

List was awful. All rocky movies and never back down? And not even the rocky where he trains in the snow :lol: No kill bill? Batman Begins? did you make this video?

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind for me. knocked it out last week. I read that Netflix has not even 20% of IMDB's 250 GOAT films or a lot of the highly regarded lists. I decided for simplicity to take down what I see available to me. *shrug

Back
Top Bottom