Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I know I've said it multiple times in here, but Tropic Thunder has to be one of the funniest movies of all time. **** is so damn good. So many funny parts.
I will take your word for it, ain't watching that movie ever.

I didn't hate the trailer.

I did hate it how we go from Jeffrey Peoples to this stupid comedy. Regina Hall really dudes mom, she look only a couple years older than dude suppose to be her son. Naw I will check that out on other free methods, another movie Hollywood screwed up making into a black comedy.

Anyone into foreign films?

I stumbled upon a Korean movie earlier this week. I tend to stay away from foreign movies, because I can't help but feel like reading takes away from the viewing experience.

It was labeled a Mystery/Thriller, but it all feels like more of a dream sequence. If anyone is looking for something with some great direction and a really intriguing story, I'd suggest you check out Burning. It made me want to go down a foreign film rabbit hole, but after 2.5 hours if reading subs, I was finished.

Anyone into foreign films?

I stumbled upon a Korean movie earlier this week. I tend to stay away from foreign movies, because I can't help but feel like reading takes away from the viewing experience.

It was labeled a Mystery/Thriller, but it all feels like more of a dream sequence. If anyone is looking for something with some great direction and a really intriguing story, I'd suggest you check out Burning. It made me want to go down a foreign film rabbit hole, but after 2.5 hours if reading subs, I was finished.

I like it not sure where I will be able to check it out though.

Curious does it make me racist for being surprised he speaks another Asian language or racist for assuming he speaks another Asian language?

39F3C742-1DCB-41D7-ABCB-DC9A16B0D627.jpeg

Everytime I see Patrick Swayze I think he was a monster because of Donnie Darko. Have to remind myself he wasnt like that in real life

I did hate it how we go from Jeffrey Peoples to this stupid comedy. Regina Hall really dudes mom, she look only a couple years older than dude suppose to be her son. Naw I will check that out on other free methods, another movie Hollywood screwed up making into a black comedy.
Regina Hall is almost 50 b.

I'm not into Queen's music. Let me reframe the question, which of the Best Picture nominations should I definitely check out?

Well I've watched all of them except for Roma.

You should definitely BlacKkKlansman, The Favourite, Green Book is good, and Black Panther.

I've seen:
A Star is Born, Black Panther

Haven't seen:
Bohemian Rhapsody, The Favourite, BlackkKlansman, Roma

Probably not going to check out Vice, but seeing Green Book this weekend.

I've seen:
A Star is Born, Black Panther

Haven't seen:
Bohemian Rhapsody, The Favourite, BlackkKlansman, Roma

Probably not going to check out Vice, but seeing Green Book this weekend.
Vice > Bohemian and The Favourite... that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom