Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Frozen 2 4/8 - It was alright. The songs aren't as memorable and the film as a whole is pretty forgettable. Surprised this came out so soon without doing a whole lot after the massive success of Frozen.
Honey Boy 5.25/8 - Brutal look at Shia's life. Something you don't see a lot from actors. Worth a watch its on Amazon Prime.

i look at that bane airplane scene and just think the cost of that sequence was probably what the entire film industry spent in production from 1880s-1960s:lol:. if even.

I know how NT feels about the boy Mark Wahlberg but The Other Guys was a delightful surprise :lol: :lol: :lol:

7.5/10

Out of 10?

AD99C709-FAFD-4EF4-B28B-DCAA99100471.gif

They really dragging out this McMillions docuseries. Feel like this could have been one 1.5-2 hour movie.

sonic was an enjoyable fun family film
like the redesign of sonic and jim carrey was doing his usual theatrics :lol:

not going lie, was hyped when Tails appeared during the post credit scene

just read they did 70M at the box during the long weekend :wow:

Last edited:
Reactions: sb
I almost googled it too :lol: until I remembered lawdog1 lawdog1 previous post.

It clicked for me cuz I went out of my way to watch the entire Twilight movie series and I cant forget cuz that trash literally gave me a headache.

Low-key have had a low opinion of everyone that was in it. Justifiably so for Kristen Stewart (trying my best to never watch anything with her in it again). Same for Lautner and Pattinson but Rob has broken away from that to show his skill and talent.

Back
Top Bottom