Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

LOVED that movie. Wild ride man. Directors actually caught flak over the racism for sure. Dressing up as a black guy to rob a bank, almost statutory rape of the black girl, black security guard gets arrested as soon as the cops show up and the white guy walks free.

I thought it fit within the story they were trying to tell but I could see how it could be problematic. I’m just not up in arms about it @KHUFU @dcallamerican @hand2handking

Movie wasn’t perfect. The real magic of it, is that Pattinson is almost unrecognizable as a dead beat. He killed that role for sure.

Wait. ..people were actually upset over that ? I was joking lol I'm black but I found it kinda funny, only because it was unintentional. (Or maybe it wasn't ?:nerd:) I just chalked it up to, this character is a P.O.S, who will do anything to get by.

But yeah his role was the best part about the movie.

Last edited:
Loved it. Saw it in theaters actually, terrific film. Loved the main cast, story, everything.
Cast is sick.
Cilian Murphy
Luke Evans(he’d be a star if he picked better projects)
Andrew Howard
Sasha Luss(Dame AF: haven’t seen her since Kanye’s Wolfe)
...Queen Mirren

...what a fun story-

Last edited:
Of course I’m in Luss’ category. I’m about to get real familiar with this broad. They did a very good job and fight choreography. It looks like she did a ton of that work with her own hands, and it came off bad ***.

Finally caught Knives Out last night. 6.8/8 for me. I was pleasantly surprised; entertained throughout. A bittttt predictable towards the end though if we're being honest.

Any easter eggs along the way I should have caught on to?

Anna was pretty dope. I was kinda bored until Cilian murphys character got more screen time though. Good twists throughout

Actor, dry as a bone.
Actress walks up, dry.
'nother actor, dry
Dry
Dry
Dry
Rock enters, fresh out a shower or somethin. :lol:

Dude was GLISTENING in every single scene. Lookin like the Vampires in Twilight when they step in sunlight. :rofl:

"We need TWO precision drivers...." :pimp:

I mean, Dom got a bead or two, but Rock flat out drippin on the man. :rofl:

IMG_20200301_120217.jpg

Seen, the invisible man. I enjoyed It.
Also, I guess that Monster universe ain’t poppin off :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom