Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Countdown 2.5/8 - Some decent imagery but overall weak.
Annabelle Comes Home 5.25/8 - Probably my favorite of the 3. Takes place mostly in the Warren Home. Hyped for The Conjuring 3.
The Invisible Man 6/8 - Surprised by this one. The trailer looked so horrible but Moss goes off and I ended up really enjoying it.
Spies in Disguise 2.5/8 - The kids wanted to turn it off halfway through. I was lost most of the movie but the art style was decent.

Did anybody get around to watching this?

It’s the only film that looks interesting at my little local theater. Pretty bad audience score :rolleyes

I watched that Inside Game (2019) movie about the Tim Donaghey story over the weekend...

I can honestly say—it was surprisingly good :wow: :lol:

Damn. James Lipton died. I loved his show. Pinnacle of “you’ve officially made it” status to be on that show. if i ever was famous that’s a show I would’ve Fiended for.

I love long drawn out interviews and he was Nardwaur-esq in his archival of background info. Get to know the person.

RIP to a real pimp.
james-lipton-pimp.jpg

:pimp:

Damn. James Lipton died. I loved his show. Pinnacle of “you’ve officially made it” status to be on that show. if i ever was famous that’s a show I would’ve Fiended for.

I love long drawn out interviews and he was Nardwaur-esq in his archival of background info. Get to know the person.
Exactly loved Inside the Actor's studio.

I remember a few months ago on an Alec Baldwin talk show he was interviewing somebody in A James Lipton style going over there whole career and he cut to a clip of the actor on Lipton's show but James Lipton wasnt hosting :smh:

I knew something was up cuz I'm like damn when's the last time I've seen James Lipton?

I know when he had the episode about himself he brought Dave Chappelle as the host because he loved Dave so much outta everybody. I wonder who would be able to take the mantle of the show. I doubt Dave will. The closest thing I can get to a Inside the Act.... is Off Camera with Same Jones. he has his episodes on Bravo I believe but the podcast is there for anyone to go thru. He is/was a photographer in the industry that made connections over the years. doesn't do the whole biography of the subject's life but still cool.

What level of super saiyan did Cage god achieve here?

I still need to go back and watch this one day. Walked out of the theater about 30 minutes in, like
E4BA8DAD-EA9D-4280-8475-C85969C6B2D1.gif

Very surprising considering we were so close to release although it makes sense due to Coronavirus fears hurting the box office.

Watched about 2/3 of The Lighthouse last night. I loved the style it was shot in and I was entertained so far.

HOWEVER, I wasn’t in the mood for it last night. It was purposely shot to make the viewer feel aggravated, claustrophobic, and agitated. They succeeded in making me FEEL like I was going mad. That feeling doesn’t stop. It’s ramped up to 11 the entire time, and it was just too much after a while.

I’ll finish the rest tonight. Defoe and Pattinson out on a clinic though for sure.

Back
Top Bottom