Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Dispatches From Elsewhere has to be one of the worst shows of all time.
Worse than that LEGION ****.

92388204_3444179878962077_922647249643634688_o.jpg

I watch so many damn movies and shows that I forget so much and it feels like I’m watching a whole new movies the second time :lol:
Seen Inception for the first time in theaters a couple of weeks ago and I was mind blown.
also TWBB. Seen it a long time ago and DDL performance still ismind blowing.

What are folks thoughts on Out of the Furnace? I've seen it a handful of times, don't think it's spectacular by any mean...but I still watch every so often. Maybe the parts are better than the sum?

Don't Worry, He Won't Get Far on Foot

5/8. Story kind of dragged if we're being honest, but Joaquin was great as he always is. Even Jonah Hill.

With my girlfriend not working and me deemed an essential worker but longer days now, I can kiss goodbye to any solo movie time. So any movie that she isn't interested in watching I have to tell her "I'd rather watch this than hang out with you" it's not a fight I feel like having :lol:

I did get her to watch Hot Fuzz and she loved it so there's some hope :lol:

How yall feel about Pierce Brosnan's Bond series?

Watching Tomorrow Never Dies and I don't remember this movie at all.

I remember the film's being cartoonish and overly acted.

But the plot in this won is kind of scary seeing what we're dealing with now with the media. 😯

Goldeneye is the only good Bronson bond film and even that’s was cartoony/campy looking back . But the last one with Halle was terrible .

What are folks thoughts on Out of the Furnace? I've seen it a handful of times, don't think it's spectacular by any mean...but I still watch every so often. Maybe the parts are better than the sum?

Big fan of this and Killing Them Softly (obvi KTS is better) but stylistically they're similar and I know divided a lot of people.

Big fan of this and Killing Them Softly (obvi KTS is better) but stylistically they're similar and I know divided a lot of people.

I specifically remember liking Killing Them Softly and Body of Lies a whole lot more then NTers.

Glad to meet a fellow fan.

I'd give the slight edge to Old School but Wedding Crashers is also one of my fav comedies. They both have great cameo scenes, Old School with Sean William Scott (the tranquilizer scene) and Wedding Crashers with Will Ferrell talking about picking up a girl at a funeral hahahaha.

Money Train J Lo was bad bad.

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever seen this movie mentioned on here -

0A208472-5292-4C3E-A5CD-00E19BDB3A1C.jpeg

The beginning of the Woody-Wesley alliance.

Back
Top Bottom