Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

93154215_10158030452746136_28831406788444160_o.jpg

Was thinking of watching The Assassination of Jesse James (Brad Pitt flick) this weekend since I've never gotten around to it. For those who have seen would you recommend? I get that it's likely a slow burn by its run time but that doesn't bother me as I usually enjoy movies with engaging dialogue.

Was thinking of watching The Assassination of Jesse James (Brad Pitt flick) this weekend since I've never gotten around to it. For those who have seen would you recommend? I get that it's likely a slow burn by its run time but that doesn't bother me as I usually enjoy movies with engaging dialogue.
Very highly recommended. Not a perfect film but it's so damb good, and criminally underrated.

“Lanolin? ... Like sheep’s wool?”

“For tonight, let’s just be co-people. You be a woman. I’ll be a man...and that’s all...”

Last edited:
Just saw "Annihilation". Movie blew my mind. Last 20min had the most amazing visuals I've seen in the longest time. I was absolutely glued to the screen. I was stuck thinking for a good 10min after the movie was over lol. Nuts. Felt like an absolute fever dream.

Plays on the 15th on the EPIX channel on direcTV. EPIX is free till the 16th. Also on Hulu I believe.

Jungle was great in this.

Yeah I was wasn't expecting him to get into all that childhood trauma stuff because it's kinda taboo with that generation, but it was great. When he was talking about Ill Will dying and his folks splitting up. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom