Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I’m not sure why, since I’ve seen a lot of child actresses grow into women, but something about Little Olive Hoover from Little Miss Sunshine now being a grown woman with cleavage makes me uncomfortable.

I’m 33 and saw both films in the theater and loved em.
Same. I’m 30 this year and loved them when they came out.

I remember one of my friends wanted to get everyone together to watch TWBB in theaters when it came out because he thought it was a horror movie based on the title :lol: . I was the only moviehead out of my group so I told them what was up. Thinking back, I should have just let it happen because knowing them, they would have been bored out of their minds lol

Ended up watching it on Blu-ray so I never caught it in theaters during its original run, but I was able to see it in 35mm at the Castro Theater last year :pimp:

Last edited:
I’m 33 and saw both films in the theater and loved em.
I only watched those types of movies if they came on TV. Only went to see block-busters at the time. Didn't really get into the "slow-burn" type of movies like that until the mid-twenties.

Last edited:
Same. I’m 30 this year and loved them when they came out.

I remember one of my friends wanted to get everyone together to watch TWBB in theaters when it came out because he thought it was a horror movie based on the title :lol: . I was the only moviehead out of my group so I told them what was up. Thinking back, I should have just let it happen. Knowing them, they would have been bored out of their minds lol

Ended up watching it on Blu-ray so I never caught it in theaters during its original run, but I was able to see it in 35mm at the Castro Theater last year :pimp:

I went with 3 other homies to go see TWBB and while we were all big movie watchers, I had a feeling my one homie wasn’t gonna like it. After the first 20 or so minutes not having any dialogue, I just looked at my friend and saw him shaking his head. Poor bastard.

I’m not sure why, since I’ve seen a lot of child actresses grow into women, but something about Little Olive Hoover from Little Miss Sunshine now being a grown woman with cleavage makes me uncomfortable.
She got them thangs. Also looks like she moisturizes well. (pause?)

Back
Top Bottom