Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

in regards to breaking bad and skylar, in hindsight, she was a necessary evil. having walts world implode at home and outside of it made a lot of the story lines cohesive and tie in. it wouldnt of worked without skylar as much as she was hated. that is why i say she was a necessary evil.

:lol: My ex would get annoyed by Anna Kendrick but she still loved this. Didn't change her level of annoyance one bit.
Text her..."hey bighead. saw this and thought of u..."

Future-27.png

The Ringer’s Bill Simmons is joined by Peter Schrager of NFL Network and Fox Sports to discuss Brady on the Bucs, the Patriots without Brady, 2020 draft predictions, and more (3:20). Next he talks to film producer Jason Blum about "premium video on demand" and its possible effects on the film industry, as well as horror movies, producing films during quarantine, and more (47:05). Finally Bill is joined by his buddies JackO and Joe House to discuss quarantine pastimes, the 1986 Masters, the 2020 presidential election, and much more (1:20:55).

NFL Draft Nuggets, Horror Movie Tricks, the ’86 Masters, and Crisis President Trump With Peter Schrager, Jason Blum, Joe House, and JackO | The Bill Simmons Podcast from The Bill Simmons Podcast | Podbay https://podbay.fm/podcast/1043699613/e/1586491200

Convo with Blum is worth listening to.

I like Anna Kendrick. I’m only 5’9”, so someone her size is about as close as I could get to smashing a spinner, without going for someone who actually has dwarfism (which I also would consider under the right circumstances)....

I’m watching Wall-E right now. Disney/Pixar having the balls to put out a movie that had no dialogue for 40 minutes was crazy. I will always love the movie for that reason.

jayt1202 jayt1202 did you ever watch The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford?

Pitt and Affleck were masterful. Hope you got a chance to peep

Back
Top Bottom