Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Easily one of the funniest shows of all-time, I've probably watched the whole series a dozen times.

Easily one of the funniest shows of all-time, I've probably watched the whole series a dozen times.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Just finished watching all three seasons of Arrested Development. I watched an episode here and there but man I was missing out. 
roll.gif

It took you this long to watch AD in it's entirety?
gob_bluth_come_on.jpg

Just finished watching all three seasons of Arrested Development. I watched an episode here and there but man I was missing out. 
roll.gif

gob_bluth_come_on.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

And uh....wait, hold the phone......What is this? 

[h4]Haywire[/h4]

April 22th. Get this: Steven Soderbergh is doing an all-out action movie. Yet another Nikita-like female assassin, but this one’s played by American Gladiator‘s Gina Carano in her first major role. Ummmm yeah. To handicap whatever she may lack in acting chops, Soderbergh has surrounded her with Ewan McGregor, Antonio Banderas, Bill Paxton, Channing Tatum, Michael Fassbender, and Michael Douglas.

WHY DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS MOVIE??????  Ain't this that fine @#$ fighter chick?  Is this movie out or what the hell?  April?  I never remember hearing a damn thing about this movie. 
nerd.gif

Aght, never mind, I found it.  Comes out in August, musta been delayed.  That cast alone requires me watching, and Gina being in it won't hurt either. 
laugh.gif
yea that's Gina Carrano 
This should be excellent. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

And uh....wait, hold the phone......What is this? 

[h4]Haywire[/h4]

April 22th. Get this: Steven Soderbergh is doing an all-out action movie. Yet another Nikita-like female assassin, but this one’s played by American Gladiator‘s Gina Carano in her first major role. Ummmm yeah. To handicap whatever she may lack in acting chops, Soderbergh has surrounded her with Ewan McGregor, Antonio Banderas, Bill Paxton, Channing Tatum, Michael Fassbender, and Michael Douglas.

WHY DO I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS MOVIE??????  Ain't this that fine @#$ fighter chick?  Is this movie out or what the hell?  April?  I never remember hearing a damn thing about this movie. 
nerd.gif

Aght, never mind, I found it.  Comes out in August, musta been delayed.  That cast alone requires me watching, and Gina being in it won't hurt either. 
laugh.gif
yea that's Gina Carrano 
This should be excellent. 

I'm like BigJ... I've watched that whole series all the way through probably 10 times... It's excellent.

I'm like BigJ... I've watched that whole series all the way through probably 10 times... It's excellent.

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif

gob_bluth_come_on.jpg
Seriously. Now go buy us some coffee.

Originally Posted by DubA169

roll.gif

gob_bluth_come_on.jpg
Seriously. Now go buy us some coffee.

Back
Top Bottom