Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Fc2.gif
Don't think i've seen this but i'm sold.

Oh damn, Iron Man died?

“I love you 3000”

**** got me tearing up inside.
Everything makes sense now.

film was 🔥
8/8

Last edited:
Watched some thriller and home invasion type flicks over the past couple weeks

The Rental 5.8/8
You're Next 6/8
Straw Dogs 5.4/8

Did you try The Intruder with Dennis Quaid, Mike Ealy and Meagan Good? My wife likes that one and lately it’s been on one of the premium cable channels all the time lately:lol:

Did you try The Intruder with Dennis Quaid, Mike Ealy and Meagan Good? My wife likes that one and lately it’s been on one of the premium cable channels all the time lately:lol:

No, but I'm down for it since I've been a on a thriller streak, Meagan Good sweetens the deal.

What are some other good thrillers/survival/home invasion movies?

No, but I'm down for it since I've been a on a thriller streak, Meagan Good sweetens the deal.

What are some other good thrillers/survival/home invasion movies?

When a Stranger Calls ( the 70s OG)
Unlawful Entry
Lakeview Terrace

are a few off top

There's no way you've had your head in a hole this long or am I missing the joke?
Nah I just haven’t caught that Avenger.
Haven’t seen Captain Marvel or the Phoenix one either, but I know Stark was dead on the last Spiderman, I just didn’t know how.

The Girlfiend Experience trying to pump out 30minute episodes is killing the Series. This is trash

I saw Lakeview Terrace when I was like 15 though, I liked the cast, thought it could go somewhere just didn’t get the sheer aggression of it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom