Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Interesting new idea from Johnny. 

JohnnyRedStorm: for the movie club it might be easier to either have us all watch whichever of the 5 movies we want or since theres 15 of us split us into groups of 3 and assign one of the movies to that group this way all 5 get seen and we dont have to worry about voting

What does everyone else think? 

Aye, can we drop the movie "club" part?  Makes me feel sort of Bosh-y. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Interesting new idea from Johnny. 

JohnnyRedStorm: for the movie club it might be easier to either have us all watch whichever of the 5 movies we want or since theres 15 of us split us into groups of 3 and assign one of the movies to that group this way all 5 get seen and we dont have to worry about voting

What does everyone else think? 

Aye, can we drop the movie "club" part?  Makes me feel sort of Bosh-y. 
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

what's the hopper?

i vote mean streets because i've seen every other movie JPZ picked. they are all great movies. Even Kubrick at his worst is worth watching multiple times.

One Flew Over the Coukoo's nest is the best out of all of them. if you pick that I think I would read the book and then i can tell you guys some of the differences.

what's the hopper?

i vote mean streets because i've seen every other movie JPZ picked. they are all great movies. Even Kubrick at his worst is worth watching multiple times.

One Flew Over the Coukoo's nest is the best out of all of them. if you pick that I think I would read the book and then i can tell you guys some of the differences.

True the "movie clique" sounds better. Much more fierce

groups of three might be good. that way everyone can prob watch something they want to C

True the "movie clique" sounds better. Much more fierce

groups of three might be good. that way everyone can prob watch something they want to C

I don't know if he planned it, but every one of those is on Netflix Instant. It looks like none of them will be on television soon, though.

I don't know if he planned it, but every one of those is on Netflix Instant. It looks like none of them will be on television soon, though.

There's a Moneyball movie! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had no idea! It was a great read so I cant for that movie.

There's a Moneyball movie! 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I had no idea! It was a great read so I cant for that movie.

IMO, a good name for this "group" would be, The Film Aficionado's. Pretentious? Probably, but I like it. 
pimp.gif

I vote to watch Mean Streets, followed by Eyes Wide Shut.

IMO, a good name for this "group" would be, The Film Aficionado's. Pretentious? Probably, but I like it. 
pimp.gif

I vote to watch Mean Streets, followed by Eyes Wide Shut.

Back
Top Bottom