Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Man, good call on The Spirit, I had HUGE hopes for that one when I saw the cast. Then I saw the movie...........Life hasn't been the same since.

Man, good call on The Spirit, I had HUGE hopes for that one when I saw the cast. Then I saw the movie...........Life hasn't been the same since.

Nah it's jokes. I couldn't put in the work you do.

Kev might hate you tho.
laugh.gif

and The Spirit
sick.gif

I'll never forget how pissed I was when the "shocking twist" was revealed in The Village.
30t6p3b.gif

I'll never forget how pissed I was when the "shocking twist" was revealed in The Village.
30t6p3b.gif

All of Kevin Smith's work is a must except Jersey Girl. Chasing Amy being my favorite of his. But Clerks and Clerks 2 are great.

All of Kevin Smith's work is a must except Jersey Girl. Chasing Amy being my favorite of his. But Clerks and Clerks 2 are great.

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif
Maaaaaan I cannot tell you how bad the urge was to just punch the dude in front of me right in the back of his head in a fit of rage...

Originally Posted by toine2983

30t6p3b.gif
Maaaaaan I cannot tell you how bad the urge was to just punch the dude in front of me right in the back of his head in a fit of rage...

i predicted the end of the village an hour into the movie but liked it honestly

i like jersey girl i don't even care.

I miss George Carlin

i predicted the end of the village an hour into the movie but liked it honestly

i like jersey girl i don't even care.

I miss George Carlin

Back
Top Bottom