Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Getting ready to go shopping for some last minute groceries to prepare some hors d’oeuvres for tonights movie extravaganza. It’s going to be one hell of a party.

1642789599468.jpeg
Fun movie. Sad that Jeffery Jones is a pedo tho.

Damn Louie.

I like how he had his stand up, his show that made him famous, went away and came back in a bunch of stuff.

I honestly thought Louie Anderson had died several times over, big comedians don't last long. R.I.P.

Bummed to see Mission Impossible get delayed, but Knives Out 2 coming out this year helps

What did driver fail you on?
Blackkklansman and marriage story are two of the worst movies I've ever seen. I dislike the movies more than I dislike him, but he's the common denominator so I have to be real cautious when he's involved 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. I just don't see myself being able to willingly sit down and watch a movie with those 3.

Was going to ask the same. I liked him in A Marriage Story, as Kylo, and this.

-foe

Too long and slow, bored me to death. The attempts at comedy 🤦🏾‍♂️ Couldn't get into a movie about two rich privileged people creating their own problems. Plus it was a horrible choice for a Netflix and chill we both fell asleep before we could get it crackin 🤦🏾‍♂️. I'm sure he's a fine actor probably gonna watch house of Gucci but those two aren't good movies to me

Too long and slow, bored me to death. The attempts at comedy 🤦🏾‍♂️ Couldn't get into a movie about two rich privileged people creating their own problems. Plus it was a horrible choice for a Netflix and chill we both fell asleep before we could get it crackin 🤦🏾‍♂️. I'm sure he's a fine actor probably gonna watch house of Gucci but those two aren't good movies to me

Were you the Trash Take guy in here? I forget

watched The Mortal Storm, (1940) joint, nazis, love, skiing.
Makes me think of that fresh prince of bel episode where they was skiing was based off this:lol:

Pretty good, though sad movie throughout.

The Tender Bar is pretty good so far. Great role for afflek, but it’s really nice to see Christopher Lloyd in a major role. Last couple of films I saw him in, he didn’t look like he could act anymore. Looked like early onset dementia or something. Then the reviews of his latest Broadway performances were pretty harsh. Saying he was forgetting his lines and slurring his speech and what not. He seems super locked in and normal charmin Lloyd in this film. Anyways, this movie seems really well made. I’d say it’s worth a watch.

Back
Top Bottom