Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Is there a good sign that Movies Anywhere will stick around for my lifetime? I’m 29 and I’ve lived to see things die don’t be a dumbass

The Veran is the cleanest muh f’er on Television.
And it’s not close.
9CCCA3A2-3A60-46B4-954E-AB2FB4A62AF2.jpeg

Watched Coda over the weekend and would highly recommend it. Very heartwarming film with good drama between the lead, her parents, brother, music teacher and love interest/singing partner. It's a bit cliche as you know most likely how it's going to end but still a movie with lots of emotion and you really feel connected to the girl and her family. I can only imagine how hard it would be for deaf parents to have a hearing daughter and not try to rely on her too much to translate for them (from sign language) or several other things in daily life we take for granted. It was also fun to see a film where I wasn't familiar with any of the cast going in, these days it's always like "oh such and such actor is in this so I'm in". 7/8 for me.

The actress who played Becky "Icebox" O'Shea in Little Giants, Shawna Waldron, turned 40 years old today.
vlcsnap-2022-01-25-18h49m14s383.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-25-20h19m52s156.png

vlcsnap-2022-01-25-20h40m04s767.png
Wayne Szalinzki and the only reason I know Ed O’Neill… legendary John Madden appearance. Spike warm milk and pull-ups, Ice Box, Junior, “I CAN’T SEE WITH THIS THINGGGGG ON”.

This movie was immaculate.

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?

Trying to think of a movie I watched at a sleepover when I was like 7-8. Movie was probably from the late 80's-early 90's tops. I have vague memories of it.

In my mind I'm picturing some type of fighting (brawl or hand to hand combat) in an underground setting with some guy, perhaps a referee of sorts randomly shouting the time remaining.

It's one of those things that's bothered me for a long time that I should have mentioned earlier. Any idea?

Back
Top Bottom