Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

With a 🔥 title like this, how you could you not want to watch?
1642954929269.jpeg

Was trying to watch the Ray Donovan movie accidentally watched a movie called Run & Gun on one of my streaming APKs. I guess it was originally titled "The Ray" in Canada. Anyways it was 🔥🔥🔥

I need a good documentary to watch. Just watched Assassins about the murder of Kim Jong Nam it was 🔥

Life of Crime on HBO. A doc 30 years in the making. This is all raw footage following the lives of 3 drug addicts from New Jersey from the 80's up till now. Couldn't keep my eyes off it. Watching how the decades change and how their lives changed around it made it hard to not keep watching.

Last edited:
Saw that a while back it was definitely good. I vaguely remember watching the original back when I was in middle school and watching HBO on free preview weekends staying up watching stuff I shouldn't have been seeing HBO after dark stuff like taxi cab confessions, and real sex 😂. But I caught this follow up not too long ago. I'm surprised dude lived as long as he did.

Yo anybody ever stop and think how ******* crazy Total Recall is as a movie?

**** is INSANE on several levels. Released in 1990 but it is peak 90s sci-fi action. Its a classic but it is crazy.

******* Kuato, 3 bewbs chick, the memory loss espionage plot, the corporate conspiracy, colonies on Mars, the ******* suffocating to death on Mars surface scene.

Making Mars a ******* breathable planet

I just caught part of it as Kuato revealed himself :lol: Just took me back

Yo anybody ever stop and think how ****ing crazy Total Recall is as a movie?

**** is INSANE on several levels. Released in 1990 but it is peak 90s sci-fi action. Its a classic but it is crazy.

****ing Kuato, 3 bewbs chick, the memory loss espionage plot, the corporate conspiracy, colonies on Mars, the ****ing suffocating to death on Mars surface scene.

Making Mars a ****ing breathable planet

I just caught part of it as Kuato revealed himself :lol: Just took me back

The peak of Sharon Stone’s hotness as well. Yes, even more so than Basic Instinct.

They Gotta Be In The Klan Or Kin To David Duke.
😂🤦🏾‍♂️
black-cb4.gif

I hate how the movie went out of its way to make THOSE cops seem like some heros. I live in Colorado Springs where the story is based. He always telling his weak *** story. I've read alot about that situation. It did far more harm to black organizations they infiltrated than the KKK. It was very very very very loosely based on parts of a true story.

Nobody 6.5/8

That was great fun.

Good song choices as well. Felt like a mix of James Gunn and Edgar Wright.

Hope they do the sequel and the potential crossover with John Wick.

These guys know how to make dope action flicks. Feel like they're reviving the genre.

Scream 🔥🔥🔥

This was done so well. Completely demolished the 3rd wall as I was hoping. I guess now I know why I like a lot of these "requels". There's an actual formula for these movies like the new Ghostbusters and Halloween. Man this movie was good. Paid some serious homage to the OG while introducing new characters that held their own. So many little Easter eggs, and the gore, true slasher film. Love all the twists & connection too.

😂🤦🏾‍♂️
black-cb4.gif

I hate how the movie went out of its way to make THOSE cops seem like some heros. I live in Colorado Springs where the story is based. He always telling his weak *** story. I've read alot about that situation. It did far more harm to black organizations they infiltrated than the KKK. It was very very very very loosely based on parts of a true story.

Okay so then your beef isn't with the film, it's with the adaptation.

I felt the same way about The Fighter and Black Mass. They omitted a lot. That's why the book 9 outta 10 times >

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom