Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

considering the recent current events that we are hearing on the news, it is extremely satisfying to watch this classic.......

Attachments

• MV5BMmFkY2IxNTAtMWRiNS00MWU2LWI1NDYtY2YxYTQyYTk5OTBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMmFkY2IxNTAtMWRiNS00MWU2LWI1NDYtY2YxYTQyYTk5OTBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 55
Name said classics.
You can’t have seen every classic no matter what age that’s the fun ish about it

Ay maaaaybe someday I’ll come up with a quick list of 15 classics and see if you’ve seen them

Stranger Things is just The Walking Dead for teenagers.

I don't mean that as a compliment.

Terrible story writing, inexcusable plot holes, some of the main actors are just absolutely horrible at their job which is why they're not in anything else of note but this particular show blew up so here they are.

-foe

Black Bird is taking its sweet time to get going.

This Sepideh Moafi lady though, she’s not playing with the Sexy. Oozing. Every time she’s on screen I start fondling my Lady. She’s looking at me like “tf is your problem”

The dog of law……has returned
1660359505056.png

Terrible story writing, inexcusable plot holes, some of the main actors are just absolutely horrible at their job which is why they're not in anything else of note but this particular show blew up so here they are.

-foe
And I’m gone again.

-foe
I consider Stranger Things exponentially better than TWD.

I'm watching Sandman right now and multiples times I've felt like a kid listening to an adult conversation. This show just throws characters in out of nowhere.

-foe
Having a bad day, bud?

How is Stranger superior to TWD?

Also, what part of my claim is false? "Terrible story writing, inexcusable plot holes, some of the main actors are just absolutely horrible at their job which is why they're not in anything else of note but this particular show blew up so here they are."

-foe

Back
Top Bottom