Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Boyz N The Hood
Goodfellas
Jurassic Park
Independence Day
Rush Hour
Se7en
Speed
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Lion King
The Shawshank Redemption

Unforgiven
Shawshank Redemption
The Fugitive
Babe
Matrix
T2
Dracula
A League of Their Own (movie not the stupid amazon trash)
Hercules
The BodyGuard

Caught Prey tonight. Holy CRAP that is good!!!

I thought Predator blood was acidic, though. I could have swore I remember it burning through multiple layers of flooring, but this chick had it all on her face. 👀

-foe

"I didn't break the rules because I thought it was appropriate."

Aaaah, self-appointed rule enforcement. Gotta love it.

"Last word, all yours."
"Nice! Free pass to break the rules, coming right up, and I'll remind you later that you said last word and gave me carte blanche!"

I used to be the same way, and then I started high school. 🤣

-foe

prey - 7/8

really enjoyed it. midthunder was great. cinematography really captured the wild. hope there is a part 2 to the prequel before the og predator.

sinister - 7/8

1661068960916.gif

hawke nailed it. had me on the edge of seat. cinematography was a1. the scenes in the dark with minimal light showing glimpses of hawke felt like you were in the room with him. demon/entity was terrifying. kids were too. sleeping with a bat.

"I didn't break the rules because I thought it was appropriate."

Aaaah, self-appointed rule enforcement. Gotta love it.
That's not what I said at all.

I said I called you a dumbass cuz I thought it was appropriate given the discussion.
"Last word, all yours."
"Nice! Free pass to break the
Again, no. You're just making stuff up for some reason now.

I said what I said cuz that's what I thought.

The deleted post is what took away the last word.

I didn't say a single thing about being allowed to break rules or w/e else your own about now.

Caught Prey tonight. Holy CRAP that is good!!!

I thought Predator blood was acidic, though. I could have swore I remember it burning through multiple layers of flooring, but this chick had it all on her face. 👀

-foe
that's a Xenomorph. not a Predator.

Attachments

• Xenomorph-the-alien-films-39997420-499-208.gif
    Xenomorph-the-alien-films-39997420-499-208.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
That's not what I said at all.

I said I called you a dumbass cuz I thought it was appropriate given the discussion.

Again, no. You're just making stuff up for some reason now.

I said what I said cuz that's what I thought.

The deleted post is what took away the last word.

I didn't say a single thing about being allowed to break rules or w/e else your own about now.

“The Massachusetts state police has a long tradition of excellence. Your graduation today solidifies your acceptance into one of the finest law enforcement agencies in our nation. As the governor of the commonwealth of Massachusetts, I am confident each and every one if you will serve with distinction, honor and integrity. Congratulations to all our new troopers.”

1661095889848.gif

“Don’t be afraid.”

“I’m not afraid to die. I’ve been dying a little bit each day since you came back into my life.”

“What are you talking about?”

“I love you.”

“You love me? I thought that we had decided not to fall in love. That we would be forced to live a lie. And that it would destroy our lives.”

“I think our lives are about to be destroyed anyway. I truly, deeply love you and before we die I want you to know.”
1661111552058.gif

Boyz N The Hood
Goodfellas
Jurassic Park
Independence Day
Rush Hour
Se7en
Speed
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
The Lion King
The Shawshank Redemption

Picking just 10 is tough. Off the top of my head without really thinking about it:

Goodfellas
The Fugitive
Philadelphia
American Beauty
Boyz n the Hood
Heat
A Bronx Tale
Schindler’s List
Searching for Bobby Fischer
Good Will Hunting

Back
Top Bottom