Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Prey was so damn good. I need them to make Predator hunt throughout history from now on.
It was a good action flick, but I'm somewhat missing the part from 1st movie when it felt a bit like horror and suspence in first half of the movie with Predator being "a moster that hunts 'em". Prey definitely nailed it on action though

Last edited:
4zmzretg8cj91.jpg

my girl wanted to go see where the crawdads live this past weekend...was actually surprised. good movie
I saw it a couple weeks back and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't read the book so went in blind. I really liked the story and production style. The big reveal is kinda hard to believe but other than that I enjoyed it mostly.

As Good As It Gets/ Boogie Nights/ The Full Monty/ The Apostle/ Wag The Dog/ Good Will Hunting/ Jackie Brown/ In and Out/ Amistad/ Donnie Brasco/ The Fifth Element/ Gattaca/ Starship Troopers many times over Titanic.

what the hell is the point of AMC+? nothing is even on there, if you're gonna gatekeep your shows at least put them on your own app smh.
In the fall I learned last year, that it’s a great horror movie app

Back
Top Bottom