Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

God National Lampoon's Vacation is still so damn funny.

Chevy was so good in his prime, shame he's such a d*** in real life.

bdf9a60cf0f7dc8763e79828fd357322.jpg

beverly d'angelo :wow:

efb9deb8b5971adc89894b5c0798f327.jpg
Ellen Griswald definitely a MILF. Wish I could see that vid Clark took of her in European Vacation :blush:

Watched Waynes World on Wednesday night. It was good! I definitely want to give it a second viewing some time. There’s a lot to talk about, but for now, can we focus on Tia Carrere? Hot dayum, what a babe! 😍 🔥 She is an 8/8
1661558266718.jpeg

Also calibeebee calibeebee : Did you see FTARH? Did you like it?

Tia in True Lies, and especially in Showdown in Little Tokyo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'I rip off of every movie and TV show I've ever seen in my life,' Sam Esmail tells EW. 'I'm a film nerd'
He’s not alone. I just finished reading the book Tom Lennon and David Ben Garrant (Night at the Museum franchise, Reno 911 and a ton of other ****) wrote about being film writers.

There’s writing and there’s writing to actually make money. They said the best way to sell a script to a big studio is always to be able to compare it to something that was already successful. “This is Tron meets Shawshank Redemption” isn’t ********; it’s really the kind of thing that Hollywood studio people like.

He’s not alone. I just finished reading the book Tom Lennon and David Ben Garrant (Night at the Museum franchise, Reno 911 and a ton of other ****) wrote about being film writers.

There’s writing and there’s writing to actually make money. They said the best way to sell a script to a big studio is always to be able to compare it to something that was already successful. “This is Tron meets Shawshank Redemption” isn’t bull****; it’s really the kind of thing that Hollywood studio people like.
Yeah I just liked the quote. If I ever did anything film related it would be hard to leave out the things I loved. Like people criticizing Esmail for Fight Club similarities or Barry Jenkins for having something that looks like Kurosawa, **** how could you even avoid it if you grew up loving film?

Watches Heat again tonight.

Pacino goes off the deep one too many times to make this a perfect movie.. but it's damn close.

So good, though. I threw it back on the watchlist after seeing Maverick and wanted to catch more Kilmer. He's excellent in this and we can't say enough about the bank shootout. I cranked up my surround to probably the highest it's ever been and just couldn't blink during that scene

Watches Heat again tonight.

Pacino goes off the deep one too many times to make this a perfect movie.. but it's damn close.

So good, though. I threw it back on the watchlist after seeing Maverick and wanted to catch more Kilmer. He's excellent in this and we can't say enough about the bank shootout. I cranked up my surround to probably the highest it's ever been and just couldn't blink during that scene
Speaking of Kilmer, Tombstone is awesome.

Watched Waynes World on Wednesday night. It was good! I definitely want to give it a second viewing some time. There’s a lot to talk about, but for now, can we focus on Tia Carrere? Hot dayum, what a babe! 😍 🔥 She is an 8/8
1661558266718.jpeg

Also calibeebee calibeebee : Did you see FTARH? Did you like it?

I’m trying my friend! I tried renting it on prime, but apparently my GF has the code to rent stuff. She’s outta town so I need to find another way!

Glad you watched WW, and yes Tia Carrere had it all back then. I can’t really imagine anyone else playing that part so well.

I love Vegas Vacation :lol: Used to watch that non stop as a kid.

Been wanting to watch Heat again. I have the Blu Ray, but seen the 4k just came out.... might just upgrade it :nerd:

I love Vegas Vacation :lol: Used to watch that non stop as a kid.

Been wanting to watch Heat again. I have the Blu Ray, but seen the 4k just came out.... might just upgrade it :nerd:

I've read mixes things about the 4k. I'm not too in depth with the AV world and the nitty gritty but a quick Google search says some of the experts and diehards said the 4k wasn't the best

Back
Top Bottom