Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yoooo I didn't know Exorcist III was going to be :emoji_fire: like that. jpzx jpzx @calibeebee I would definitely suggest adding it to the watch list.

George C. Scott was in his bag :lol: :pimp:

Nightcap (Paramount+)

p19990_p_v12_av.jpg
DB9A02EC-CB60-44BD-985D-2AD51B4FCC6F.png

:nthat:

“Aye, Spicolli, seen you PlayBoy?”
“Good?”
“Bo Derek’s ****…I like sex.”

C01DCC7C-9E61-4CE8-9ABF-E0B221C5B17B.png

I wasn’t really interested in this movie, but this discrepancy between critic and audience feedback kind of makes me want to see it now. I tend to trust the masses (way) more than critics in these situations.

What
You were 100% right. I got bamboozled by all the Gen Zers wearing Poetic Justice shirts and Kendrick Lamar using it/tying it into multiple songs. It was meh
I remember this from way back. I remember my close friend was hooking me up with 2 of his girlfriends and went to see this. Never paid attention to the movie but it was one hell of a meet-up. I think we were the only group that wasn't focused on the movie. Lol

Annabelle? Think I’m gonna watch it for the first time, didn’t know it was the third movie

Would watch Exorcist 3 with that positive of a review but haven’t seen the second and can’t load that lineup up

Back
Top Bottom