Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I enjoyed Black Adam as a popcorn movie. But if I dug too much into it I probably would have to pick it apart a ton. (Probably what critics are doing)
More than anything I enjoyed seein Brosnan.

The end credit was dope. My theater loved it, but knowing DC..... *Shrugs*

Rock's go to move was standing there, staring. I mean.... :lol:

jpzx jpzx Can you please pick a horror for me that you think I might have not seen? One that you like, and would recommend. I will try to watch it as soon as I can. Thank you.

jpzx jpzx Can you please pick a horror for me that you think I might have not seen? One that you like, and would recommend. I will try to watch it as soon as I can. Thank you.

On Peacock

91730DB2-5513-4F01-846F-D0AA5CB60E80.jpeg

Ethan Hawke finding a box of something in the attic

I enjoyed Black Adam as a popcorn movie. But if I dug too much into it I probably would have to pick it apart a ton. (Probably what critics are doing)
More than anything I enjoyed seein Brosnan.

The end credit was dope. My theater loved it, but knowing DC..... *Shrugs*

Rock's go to move was standing there, staring. I mean.... :lol:
He's smoldering.

Annabelle? Think I’m gonna watch it for the first time, didn’t know it was the third movie

Would watch Exorcist 3 with that positive of a review but haven’t seen the second and can’t load that lineup up

FWIW, Exorcist II was very bad and not at all connected to III. You can honestly skip it.

To give you an idea of the contrast, Exorcist II will make the short list of BAD movies when I post my October list. Exorcist III will most likely be in the top (I may have only seen 1 or 2 better so far)

C CP1708 Brosnan is weird underrated here. The Thomas Crown Affair is amazing.

3D68199D-599D-405E-A6E2-F6243D064E1E.jpeg

I feel like he was the perfect Bond. (They just went too cheeky story/timing wise) Crown was great, After the Sunset was a sneaky fun film of his and imo a Crown knockoff, and he was great in Black Adam.

Stranger bonding: you seem to like movies too, what's your favorite movie?

Me:

D45CA160-7C32-400B-A60D-2A1EBFD71935.jpeg
Lmao I understand where coming from. Stranger Bonding: We’re discussing Star Wars. The stranger brings up their favorite quotes. Usually something like: May the force be with you, I am your father, do or do not, there is no try. And I’m just like:

THE TECHNO UNION ARMY IS AT YOUR DISPOSAL COUNT
1666559735388.jpeg

Don’t think I’ve seen the Green Hornet in full just would like to see the look on a person’s face when I say that to what my favorite movie is if they’ve seen Rear Window or Nosferatu or something :lol:

Back
Top Bottom