Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Watched The Haunted Mansion with my wife earlier today and it was bad. Have high hopes for tonight’s movie:

1666754451118.png

What’s the coldest line you’ve ever heard on film?

“The Thessalonian you’re fighting, he’s the biggest Man I’ve ever seen-I wouldn’t want to fight him”

“That’s why no one will remember your name”
-Achilles/TROY

"You have nothing! Nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength."

batman knowing at his core he was dealing with someone with nothing to lose.

Is there really an Iron Man 4 coming out? The Internets has me confused as to whether it’s real or not.

Is there really an Iron Man 4 coming out? The Internets has me confused as to whether it’s real or not.

No

The is armor wars, which is about rhodey and the tech.. it was originally supposed to be a show and got turned into a movie

Then riri Williams is in new black panther

Then they are supposed to be doing secret wars

Obviously the multiverse is huge in the MCU right now

Speaking of the Pearl Harbor movie wasn't Cuba Gooding Jr's role drastically cut? Kind of remember hearing about this and in the theatrical version I only remember him in that shooting scene but not sure he popped up again.

Might be Barbarian after Wolves/Spurs…

Glad I don’t know a thing about it other than that Justin Long’s in it and that people have really liked it.

Back
Top Bottom