Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

1668017046298.jpeg

You guys really struggle with letting a guy go in blind, don't you? :lol:

Ska, 3 isn't the best film. It's the most important. Watch it. Finish the whole film (after credits included) and we can talk later about it after you get thru 4-5-6-14 etc. :lol: :pimp:

Do you guys like Back to the Future 1 or 2 better?
I'd go 2 as I used to watch bits and pieces of it anytime it would come on cable in the 90's-early 00's and not so much with 1 where it was a good movie and all but did not have the replay value of 2. Still funny to this day that he got fired over a fax.

Do you guys like Back to the Future 1 or 2 better?

The OG. II is just a jazzed up redux. And they wasted Elisabeth Shue. Also no Crispin Glover. I do like both sequels though. First one is a damn near perfect summer blockbuster.

C CP1708 Say what you will about the Star Wars prequels, but the Obi-Wan vs Maul fight scene was good, no?

image_54d79f6a.jpeg

At the time, sure.

By the 3rd film "I have the high ground" apparently no longer mattered......

And killing both Qwi-Gon and Maul mattered none. (Especially since we brought Maul back)

Saw Till this weekend. Danielle Deadwyler's acting chops were crazy. It'd be a travesty if she doesn't get nominated for best actress. That scene with the continuous shot of her on the witness stand... sheesh. She completely embodied the essence of dramatic acting in that one scene alone. Whole cast was great. Movie was heavy as it should be. A lot of emotions watching this one. Glad I saw it.

You guys really struggle with letting a guy go in blind, don't you? :lol:
I think it's more just them speaking my language. 🤙I'm asking pertinent questions and they're answering just those questions without giving any other information. 🔥 NGL, going in blind ain't really my thing. My time is too limited to be wasting on something that perhaps a collective agrees is unnecessary.

But it does seem like 3 has connective tissue regarding the entire saga overall, so we'll bang that out next week, should be Monday. 🤙😎

-foe

I disagree. It’s a very good trilogy, but I think the Star Wars prequels are the best trilogy ever
1668047796869.jpeg
There are... *checks notes*... 9 Star Wars episodes. That's not a trilogy.

"But it's 3 sets of 3."

It's 9 movies.

And I absolutely love Star Wars.

-foe

"But it's 3 sets of 3."

It's 9 movies.

-foe
I remember you mentioning you love the Back to the Future trilogy 🔥

And Good Will Hunting
And Avatar

I love Star Wars too
You’re good money darthska darthska 💵

Godfather, Dark Knight, LotR are better trilogies to me. But I assume there will be some technicality I’m not accounting for

"But it's 3 sets of 3."

It's 9 movies.

-foe
3 different stories. 3 trilogies.

Especially if you want to pretend the sequel trilogy is connected.

Back
Top Bottom