Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

We got Kenshi Mortal Kombat in the next movie. :lol:
1668102905934.png

I'm jus sayin, I love both. They both super ridiculous, and crazy, and beautiful.

Acting is thin. Stories are thin. Action WAY over the top. And I love every damn second of both franchises.

To have someone love one, but bash the other WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING THE JOINTS, is just poor form.

Ska goin thru it right now, and he sees the holes. He sees the humor to it. But soon, he gon see himself HOOKED into it as well. It will come. We all had it happen to us. But Zik won't even risk it, cuz he knows we right and he can't have that on his heart. :smh:

poor form.

Point Break, John Wick, Fast and Furious, they all the same ****. Greatness. :lol: :pimp:

I'm jus sayin, I love both. They both super ridiculous, and crazy, and beautiful.

Acting is thin. Stories are thin. Action WAY over the top. And I love every damn second of both franchises.

To have someone love one, but bash the other WITHOUT EVEN WATCHING THE JOINTS, is just poor form.

Ska goin thru it right now, and he sees the holes. He sees the humor to it. But soon, he gon see himself HOOKED into it as well. It will come. We all had it happen to us. But Zik won't even risk it, cuz he knows we right and he can't have that on his heart. :smh:

poor form.

Point Break, John Wick, Fast and Furious, they all the same ****. Greatness. :lol: :pimp:
true, just like his favorite MCU movies. :rofl:

poor form.

He has a point. Master Zik Master Zik , you should give them a chance my guy :lol:

C CP1708 for me, at a certain number, the Fast franchise becomes too much. Too different from what made it great. To me, they become Police Academy 6. Police academy:Mission to Moscow. Etc

Scary movie 1 & 2 are certified classics. But 3? Ehhh kinda. 4? 5? 6? Meet the Spartans, Date Movie, Not Another Teen Movie? At a certain point it just becomes something I’m not into anymore. And I’ll still have that uncle telling me I need to watch the newest one. Or telling me how dope the newest wrestling match is. I’m good Unc, wrestlemania was deaded to me when I was 11 years old, R.I.P. Rowdy Roddy Piper

C CP1708 for me, at a certain number, the Fast franchise becomes too much. Too different from what made it great. To me, they become Police Academy 6. Police academy:Mission to Moscow. Etc

Scary movie 1 & 2 are certified classics. But 3? Ehhh kinda. 4? 5? 6? Meet the Spartans, Date Movie, Not Another Teen Movie? At a certain point it just becomes something I’m not into anymore. And I’ll still have that uncle telling me I need to watch the newest one. Or telling me how dope the newest wrestling match is. I’m good Unc, wrestlemania was deaded to me when I was 11 years old, R.I.P. Rowdy Roddy Piper

I get that. F&F 9 leans a lil heavy at this point. No doubt. But 5-6-7 etc are pure greatness.

Same as Mission Impossibles. All these franchises the same. I love all of them. Loving one and hating another is dumb.

I get that. F&F 9 leans a lil heavy at this point. No doubt. But 5-6-7 etc are pure greatness.

Same as Mission Impossibles. All these franchises the same. I love all of them. Loving one and hating another is dumb.

I see your point. Agreed the mission impossibles all get better with each one. Guess it’s levels and nuance to all this.

An avid reader once told me books are superior to movies.

Even as a film buff, I couldn’t object to that statement.

how dare you defame Mission to Moscow?

Attachments

• 720full-claire-forlani.jpg
    720full-claire-forlani.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 50

I still find the first one to be the best. it paid homage to the OG series. not to mention killing most of the MI members.

Anyone that is a big fan of John Wick but talks trash about Fast and Furious is a damn hypocrite. :nerd:

Oh, hai Master Zik Master Zik
What's hypocritical about it?

I think you're trying to water down both franchises to one thing they have in common and then say if you like one you have to like the other when in fact there are multiple things I dislike about the FF franchise.

To even compare the two is doing a great disservice to John Wick

This is just a blatant lie on your part. You either got Alzheimer's now or are lying to have an argument :lol:

Do I really have to dig up my posts where I listed the movies I did see, then I gave the movies another chance with a rewatch, couldn't finish and bailed cuz I thought they were trash plus I couldn't waste any more time watching them?

All the **** you're telling darthska darthska now is what you were telling me back then. I just chose to stop cuz I could see no matter what you said or what happened next I would not be enjoying it. Only difference is I don't have a son as an incentive to torture myself to see everything up to date.

You'd be better off just saying you don't understand why I don't like the franchise instead if repeating a lie.

Anyway, I've spent waaaaayyyyyyy too much time talking about this sorry *** franchise. I'll probably never acknowledge it again.

Also I disagree about this all being the same thing and you throwing in FF and Point Break. We just see these movies differently and categorize them differently.

Last edited:
Yes, dig up the posts.

Or tell us here, how many films you watched start to finish? :nerd:

There are 9 + Hobbs and Shaw. How many films have you seen 100% all the way thru?

3 different stories. 3 trilogies.

Especially if you want to pretend the sequel trilogy is connected.
Dang Ska, you got served! 😂
Not at all. They're still 1 story in 9 parts. It's not like 1-3 is a trilogy about one ring to rule them all, with the 4-6 trilogy being about some adventurer who daringly seeks out ancient artifacts, then the 7-9 trilogy finishes up with a whole new story about a secret society of government agents who fight aliens on planet Earth while wearing black.

Nope. 1-9, same story, different parts. It's a 9-part story.

-foe

Yes, dig up the posts.

Or tell us here, how many films you watched start to finish? :nerd:

There are 9 + Hobbs and Shaw. How many films have you seen 100% all the way thru?
Search FF/Fast & Furious and posts made by me.

Then start from the earliest post.

That you have forgotten that we have already gone through this is exactly why I am not going to bother looking for myself.

The posts are there. If you want to know that bad you'll find it.

Back
Top Bottom