Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Rewatchables doing this tomorrow

Blow Out (1981) .... good?

Nice little dusk we've got here

Moutain.png

Don't go in Room 237 dude said

1.png

2.png

Black Panther 2: Wakanda Forever 7.4/8

This was great

I never thought a Shuri led movie could be this good.
I've been doing really good avoiding spoilers until I see it Tuesday night, so I'm glad you put your ranking at the very top and then I just read that one Shuri line and I'm good.

Can. Not. WAIT.

-foe

I was trying to scroll past all that text and certain words stood out and now I’m wishing this site had some sort of spoiler feature 😐

“Oh so you think the midichlorians are your ally? I was strong in them. Spoken to by them. I didn’t become a Jedi Knight until I was already a man, by then the Republic was nothing to me but EXTINCT”

Sonic 2 was a real fun watch. Man I loved it. When they teamed up at the end. That was awesome.

Elvis was also really dope. They definitely showed that he got most of his stuff from black culture. Didn’t shy away from that at tall. Life was a bit sad.

Saw Ingrid Goes West (2017) over the weekend. Not at all what I expected but I was pleasantly surprised. Very interesting take on influencer culture and social media addiction. Aubrey Plaza smoked her role and O'Shea Jackson Jr. was solid as well. The writing was phenomenal and the ending was perfect. Very, very good film.

6.75/8

Saw Ingrid Goes West (2017) over the weekend. Not at all what I expected but I was pleasantly surprised. Very interesting take on influencer culture and social media addiction. Aubrey Plaza smoked her role and O'Shea Jackson Jr. was solid as well. The writing was phenomenal and the ending was perfect. Very, very good film.

6.75/8
Solid and different take on addiction and fantasy vs reality. Went in for Aubrey, stayed for the layered and intense story.

X (2022) with Kid Cudi and Jenna Ortega is :nthat:

One of the better horrors I've seen recently.
My son went through a phase years back when he watched a lot of the live action shows on Disney Channel. Due to proximity, I saw a lot of those shows as well. For whatever reason, I now find it awkward when I see actresses that were pre-teens/young teens in those shows in fully adult roles. Jenna Ortega is one of them, so I was having a little trouble with X in parts. :lol: I got get over that, I guess.

6.75/8
Solid and different take on addiction and fantasy vs reality. Went in for Aubrey, stayed for the layered and intense story.
I saw this airing and was on the fence about watching it. Soley would've been for Aubrey Plaza, don't know what it's about. Guess I'll check it out.

“He moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing his head. And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-rex, he’ll lose you if you don’t move. But no, not velociraptor. You stare at him, and he just stares right back. And that’s when the attack comes, not from the front, but from the side”

1668483119670.gif

Watching "The Viewing" episode of Del Toro's Cabinet of Curiosities. Picked a random episode based on the description since it's an anthology. This one's directed by Panos Cosmatos. Like how GDT introduces the episodes....

Is Black Panther 2 going to be on Disney+ soon or do I need to go to the movies to see it?

Is Black Panther 2 going to be on Disney+ soon or do I need to go to the movies to see it?
I doubt it will be on Disney+ for a while. Disney seems to take its time with making the big Marvel releases available for streaming. At least that’s what I recall with Thor: Love and Thunder and the last Dr. Strange movie.

Back
Top Bottom