Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Started watching Primal Fear for the first time last night, but fell asleep. Looking forward to finishing it. Really strong cast. One of those movies I simply overlooked for a long time.

Without giving spoilers how do people in here rate it?
Really good - 7/8. First movie I saw where the twist really did blow my mind.

What’s a movie that you would recommend that you feel others may not have seen? As an example, If I had to give someone a recommendation here is one such film I would go with

1668568962481.jpeg
Two others I would go with.
The Beach (2000)
One Hour Photo (2002)

Started watching Primal Fear for the first time last night, but fell asleep. Looking forward to finishing it. Really strong cast. One of those movies I simply overlooked for a long time.

Among the Richard Gere movies and genre, I'd say 8/10. in all honesty, Edward Norton pretty much carried the movie. didn't really cared for Richard Gere's character being a douche attorney that got what he bargained for. kinda liked how Edward Norton's character played him for a fool.

there are few notable movies that I liked with him really taking the lead role and mostly they are dramas. An Officer and a Gentleman, Sommersby, and my favorite "Unfaithful".

I still consider Pretty Woman overrated and b.s.

I would give it a respectable 6.5 out of 8
I like Richard Gere…he’s good at what he does. I might just want to give it a re-watch. What platform are you viewing it on if you don’t mind me asking?

I would give it a respectable 6.5 out of 8
I like Richard Gere…he’s good at what he does. I might just want to give it a re-watch. What platform are you viewing it on if you don’t mind me asking?

I believe it's on Amazon Prime

It’s a bit of a weird direction of storytelling that was decided on Super Mario Brothers (1993). In it’s own unusual way, there were some things that I liked about it. But not in a traditional sense. Like it’s not a “good” movie if you’re judging it from a generic critical standpoint, but I would be lying if I said I didn’t find the film intriguing.

Is Yellowstone going to have a Season 6? Never watched it, so I figure I never will unless I have the time between a 5th and 6th season to do so.
Yes it should.

No way its cancelled and I dont think they can conclude the entire story this season.

The show is so popular they'll most likely announce the final season before it airs.

Highly

Introduction to NortonGOD level acting.

Last edited:

Good call ska. This movie is criminally underrated. So good.

Has anybody seen this Brooklyn movie that came out in 2015? First time hearing about it today. Saoirse received 51 total award nominations, Emmy’s, etc for her part? Including an Oscar nom for best actress. Movie was nominated for best picture?!

15EE32EA-3A4F-45ED-A489-1500366EF44C.jpeg

I saw Brooklyn in theaters and it’s very good, how they follow her in her life change from Ireland to Brooklyn, and Ronan critically broke out with it.

I saw Brooklyn in theaters and it’s very good, how they follow her in her life change from Ireland to Brooklyn, and Ronan critically broke out with it.

She’s had a skyrocketing career since. Reminds me of Jennifer Lawrence. Oscar nom for winters bone, and then she’s in every god damn movie with a female lead for the next 10 years lol.

I’ll check Brooklyn out. JPZ seal of approval works for me!

And it’s 1 hour 51 minutes, you can knock it out in a night and probably watch something else. I see these runtimes like Tar at 2 hrs 40 mins or whatever and want to kill myself. :lol:

Yeah I have to watch Birdman again, I was thrown by the last 30 minutes, remember thinking it was great but haven’t yet seen it a second time.

Back
Top Bottom