Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Also didn't die in Ronin, did get abused by a cup of coffee, though.

Classic man, is it that hard to make a classic these days. Outside of Baby D none of these people were big stars at the time.

Also he didn't die in The Martian, dude must be away from the action or he is a gonner.

speaking of Sean Bean not dying, I'm about to rewatch "Silent Hill". love the movie. could have used a better acting but the visuals, easter eggs and mood of the film was amazing.

I recommend this book as well -

5FC20632-CCAB-4489-8993-549137C8C9C5.png

It’s intended to be funny and it is, but also has some real, good practical tips on writing for the movie and TV business.

Buying this right now, thank you!!!

“They show extreme intelligence, even problem-solving intelligence. Especially the big one. We bred eight originally, but when she came in she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one…when she looks at you, you can see she’s working things out.”

velociraptor-03.jpg

Last edited:
I think that movie’s actually super underrated :lol:

Opening scene with the Rangers skydiving and Tommy air surfing

Ivan Ooze dealing lean to kids to give to their parents who obviously all took it gladly even though it came from a purple alien clown

The soundtrack and ending are great

Alright, just knocked out Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift with the kid.

( C CP1708 , cover your eyes, because you're not going to like this next bit.)

No one should ever suggest to someone else that they watch that movie, not if they care about that person. My son LOVED 1 & 2. This one? His own review of this one? "Way too unrealistic and the characters are stupid."

Verbatim.

Rating?

WTUATCAS/8

-foe

No one should ever suggest to someone else that they watch that movie, not if they care about that person. My son LOVED 1 & 2. This one? His own review of this one? "Way too unrealistic and the characters are stupid."

Verbatim.

Rating?

WTUATCAS/8

-foe

Did you stay for after credit????? :nerd:

Wait... you're not talking about the final scene with Dom, are you?

-foe
That wasn't post credit, at least not on dvd. Unless you're misremembering by thinking that was post credit.

At any rate, that was a nice tie-in. My son and I were both like 'Dommmm!' 🤣🤙

-foe

Verbatim.

Rating?

WTUATCAS/8

-foe

Lol I think it’ll pay off certain people will be prominent later. Drift King? Red Suede 21s? Grits Ooh Ahh? Neela 🔥 🔥

Back
Top Bottom