Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wait... you're not talking about the final scene with Dom, are you?

-foe

Yes, that scene.

Ok, now I will explain a little.

I never, ever, EVER, said to watch Tokyo Drift because it's good. I said it was IMPORTANT.

Fast 1 was huge. But Vin wanted to go do other things.
Paul Walker stayed for 2 Fast and tried to keep it going. Clearly it didn't work.

But the studio wanted to keep trying. So they greenlit Tokyo Drift and hired Justin Lin. He = the key.

As the movie finishes, he calls Vin Diesel to come meet on set. Justin pitches his vision. The movie is 95% done and no involvement with Vin/Paul etc. It's just his vision of what they COULD do goin forward.

Vin was sold. He loved the ideas. They shot the cameo.

And now.......it begins. :nerd:

Tell your son to keep goin, the world guarantees, the franchise will pay off. Don't let Fast 3 dissuade you. You'll see. :nthat:

I didn't want to say stuff like that til you had gotten thru 3. Wanted you guys to just view it all blind. Not expecting any connecting tissue. It's why I always say 3 is the most important, clearly not the best. Justin Lin becomes the MCU version of Kevin Feige.

That makes sense. 🤙 I mean we're in at least to 7 because we own them and I'm not about to not watch them. Plus he's staying geeked out so it's good times. 🤙

It was just funny, literally verbatim, right after the fake redneck beat the mob boss' nephew at the end:
"So what do you think?"
"Way too unrealistic and the characters are stupid."

😂😂🤣

-foe

And yeah, you never said it was good. No one did. You just said that it was key to the story moving forward. So I'm guessing Fast & Furious will be much better. I mean, it has to be. 🤣😬

-foe

Ska, few years back I had started Breaking Bad. You asked where I was at. You asked if I had met Saul/Gus yet. I said no. You literally said "oh, just wait".

Well.....just wait. 👍

Ska, few years back I had started Breaking Bad. You asked where I was at. You asked if I had met Saul/Gus yet. I said no. You literally said "oh, just wait".

Well.....just wait. 👍
I get that there's a lot in store for us, but can we not compare this to Breaking Bad? Like, that is arguably the GOAT tv show. Can we... not? That's not too much to ask, is it?

-foe

Zero familiarity with the Fast and Furious franchise. Me right now:
1669002773018.jpeg

That makes sense. 🤙 I mean we're in at least to 7 because we own them and I'm not about to not watch them. Plus he's staying geeked out so it's good times. 🤙

It was just funny, literally verbatim, right after the fake redneck beat the mob boss' nephew at the end:
"So what do you think?"

😂😂🤣

-foe
Way too unrealistic? Did he think those video game style car jumps were realistic in 2F2F?? Or how about them launching a car onto a boat??

Jokes but just too funny about that comment and especially as the stunts get waaay more ridiculous in Fast Five and on, don't remember 4 that much as I've only seen it twice and was falling asleep one of those times lol.

Way too unrealistic? Did he think those video game style car jumps were realistic in 2F2F?? Or how about them launching a car onto a boat??
Bruh, the lil mini-argument we had to end 2F2F. 🤣
him, excited af: Did you like it? 😃
me: We just watched a car jump... JUMP... onto a boat... a MOVING boat.
him: AND IT WAS AWWWWESOOOOME!!!
me: Look, I am positive that you are the target audience here (he's 15) so I'm not surprised you love it, and I'm glad you love it.
him: You didn't like it?!
me: 🙂 I love that you love it. 🙂

-foe

This crazy and funny. The last thing I saw was Iger was talking **** about Chapek behind the scenes. l I didn't think you could just get this job back.

Why Iger even step down?
Chapek said animation was only for kids a week ago and the board forced him out. :lol:

Think Iger said he stepped down because he was feeling good about direction of company, himself and wanted a "fresh pair of eyes" for the company.

Movie came out in 95 and has better special effects than some movies coming out NOW. SMH.

Still remember seeing that at the one theater close to us in Germany showing it. All military from two bases had to share that German movie theater.

SHOOT HER!!!! SHOOOOOOTTTTTT HER!!!!!!

*GUNSHOTS CONTINUE. YELLING CONTINUES. FADE TO BLACK. *

**TRANSITION TO RIVER**

Was just coming in here to post about this.

They saying it was suicide. |l

RIP Tommy.
Always catches me off guard when "famous" people throw in the towel. Not trying to be insensitive but company monitors certain keywords. I remember when I heard about dude that played Jett Jackson. Famous people don't have it anymore figured out than the rest of us.
Check on your friends fam, check on your friends.

Is Disney in that bad of shape, you know he isn't touching the Marvel piece. Kevin keep doing what your doing. LOL

"So what do you think?"

😂😂🤣

-foe
I enjoyed Tokyo Drift because I am HUGE into Japanese culture. However I think you will find worse movies in the franchise. In a Hollywood sense it is totally realistic, guy lost his girl was to emotional and wanted to kill dude during the race. Bill Murray told us don't drive angry.

Fast 4 is pretty close to 1st one in realism.

Chapek said animation was only for kids a week ago and the board forced him out. :lol:

Think Iger said he stepped down because he was feeling good about direction of company, himself and wanted a "fresh pair of eyes" for the company.
:wow: That's wild. Got him out of there before he started losing them money and hurting their brand/rep.

If that's the case Iger should've started grooming a successor back in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom