Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Zachary Knighton playing Jim Halsey, Sophia Bush's boyfriend in 2007's The Hitcher:

Just as they're IN the shower, and about to get down

He says, "I should go find a payphone. Call our folks, maybe get some help. I'll be back in 15 minutes."

Rating: 2/8

Last edited:
What trailers did you all have for Black Panther? I can't remember all of ours, but WTH was this Violent Night? 😂🤦‍♂️

-foe

Was in Tuskegee earlier this week for work so I watched The Tuskegee Airmen. Decided to keep it going and watching this today:

1668277319736.jpeg
Straighten up and fly right.

Another CLASSIC by Fishburne (Tuskegee Airman)

Always proving doubters wrong. Might put it on this weekend.

What trailers did you all have for Black Panther? I can't remember all of ours, but WTH was this Violent Night? 😂🤦‍♂️

-foe

I had the same. Also that movie with Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie, which I had never heard of until then.

I’ll probably check it out, because I’m a sucker for LA movies.

-foe
Violent Night looks so dumb but maybe it'll be one of those so bad it's good type flicks. It looks like a poor man's John Wick or that Nobody movie with Bod Odenkirk. It also has Volchok of The OC fame in there lol.

One of my all time favorite movie credit intros. If I made a top 5, it would prob be #5. Which makes me wanna take the time to think of the other 4. The music :pimp: the feet shots :pimp: the intro to all the main characters (at the time) :pimp: the booty zoom to wide panning shot out the apartment window *chefs kiss*

C4E7477C-18C7-4AB3-B62D-EBA5E0381FA9.jpeg

I think Sean Bean (mentioned in the last page) holds the world record for dying the most on movies/TVs. I say I think because he definitely owns the record but last I checked it was 26. Post-GoT I don’t know roles

He didn’t die as the pilot in Flight Plan, but yes he died in the movie you’re referencing that I watched last night. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom