Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Nasty Noskey was the first who responded to the question so I wanted to give him good ups.

I have seen It Follows, first movie he listed but the second was Let The Right One In, whiiiich I know little about.

Currently

First

3B6B59A6-73B8-4559-9CAD-5AC237266563.jpeg

Nasty Noskey was the first who responded to the question so I wanted to give him good ups.

I have seen It Follows, first movie he listed but the second was Let The Right One In, whiiiich I know little about.
LTROI is a slow burn. Very atmospheric and a good take on a kid vs the world story. Make sure it's the foreign language film, the original.

just finished this

images

interesting movie to say the least. i don't really know what to think other than i really enjoyed it. loss, devastation, yada yada...i assume some metaphor for war but in the end just a simple story. almost felt like a short even though it obviously wasnt. gleeson and farrell are great in it

6.6/8

I’m late and I don’t post in here a lot. Just lurk and read.

Anyway I like Scream 6 a lot as well. But i see everybody saying it’s better than 2… I’m sorry being on the theatre when Sydney and Hallie are in the back of that cop car with ghost face in the front seat >>>> that wasn’t intense just for scream movies that’s one of the most tense scenes I’ve seen in the movies period… also my favorite character at the time getting pulled up into that news van was just emotional :lol:

I can’t give y’all part 2 but I’ll agree with the rest. 1,2,6,5,3,4 for me. But still dope to see folks enjoy Scream. One of my favorite Franchises.

No I meant it as a question: What is LTROI good? Why is it a good movie?
It's a coming of age story... with vampires! But for real it's a well-told story of a very lonely kid needing human connection. The horror is secondary, I'd say.

Has anyone seen Causeway? Looks like an interesting drama film and I've heard Jlaw and Brian Tyree Henry have good chemistry in this.

I couldn't **** with LTROI AT ALL.

Got maybe 3 eps in.

I'm sorry but im killing my vampire child if they become a ******* vampire. Yes I currently have no kids.

I'm not going around town killing random ppl from homeless to criminals and feeding my undead child buckets of blood and then moving to a new town after a year every year.

Not my kinda story to get in to.

There's a TV show?! What? :lol I was only talking about the original film. The American version is what you'd expect and I had no idea they were milking the property into a full blown series.
Yeah it was on Showtime. I knew there was a movie but I never did watch that.

Saw the LTROI show got canned after its first season. I really enjoyed the original movie and even enjoyed the American remake too.

Back
Top Bottom