Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

8485F0A2-C6A0-4910-AECA-0D8EF93F7B01.jpeg

Grabbed a couple 4ks from the Criterion flash sale last week. Had a $10 coupon too so got them at a pretty solid price.

Lighthouse 4K special edition is on its way form A24 as well.
love the ending montage of this movie + the Passage to Normal music made it really awesome.

They make a point of showing her back cough and legs in it which is a great bit if it’s a bit, because Gene Wilder kept commenting on it :lol:

The Replacements girl Brooke Langton really was a 10/10 in that specific movie but man she is so fine should’ve had a better career afterward. Props to Tiges.

Last edited:
They make a point of showing her back cough and legs in it which is a great bit if it’s a bit, because Gene Wilder kept commenting on it :lol:

The Replacements girl Brooke Langston really was a 10/10 in that specific movie but man she is so fine should’ve had a better career afterward. Props to Tiges.
yup. that movie really made her imo. I even had a crush on her on that film. got me lovin some cheerleaders.

on the otherhand, JOAN is HOT HOT HOT !

O ya. The blonde-haired curly hair girl cheerleader that was into Roy from the Office/deaf TE :pimp:

Danny Trejo:

“She is

1. The mistress of the macabre
2. The epitome of evil
3. The most sinister woman to ever dance on the face of this earth

Santanico Pandemonium”

She gets a big *** Boa Constrictor on stage, like 3-4 minutes :lol:

Saw John Wick again. This time in IMAX.. I could have sworn I saw that it was filmed with IMAX cameras but there wasn't a single scene in iMax full screen. The sound was still great and the size is still good but my screen's a limax so I prefer Dolby. I just hate my Dolby theater because fully extended my feet hit the wall in front of me. It's ******* chaos

But the theaters about 20 25 minutes away from me. So it's not that bad. I could go to Disney springs and see their badass Dolby but that's not convenient

Can we all finally admit after all these years that Apollo Creed took a dive in his last beach sprint race with Rocky Balboa?

He wanted Rocky to feel good about himself heading into certain death in the Clubber Lang rematch.

As painful as it may be to say…that’s the truth.

Space Jam and Willy Wonka grabbed on Vudu thank you sir

Hong Chau was scary as **** in The MENU.
She bodies that Hostess character, cold, calculated and chilling.
She was born to play Diane Farr in The Night Agent. Shorty rarely misses in big or small roles.

Back
Top Bottom