Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Re-hashing points from a movie that was panned by critics is a fascinating strategy, to say the least. Lol
Indeed. It’s only a matter of time until future Star Wars films start using camera shots from the Star Wars films that came before it

1680195567972.gif

Last edited:
3 I definitely remember. It's become a guilty pleasure of mine. When I first saw it I was probably in 5th grade and was like W T F is this? :lol:
Lol totally. When I watched it as a kid I was like “Where’s Michael?” But now I would appreciate it more for what it is and understand it better. :lol:

going back to John Wick 4, Winston didn't end up the ending that he deserves.

Attachments

• the broken man.jpg
    the broken man.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 29
John Wick 4>All Mission Impoosibles
Nah.

Wick did a lot of crazy action **** that was all great but it was still pretty grounded.

Let me know when he starts having gun fights 40,000 feet in the air or falls off a skyscraper and gets back up or fights off several goons 40,000 leagues under the sea with no oxygen tank.

Nah.

Wick did a lot of crazy action **** that was all great but it was still pretty grounded.

Let me know when he starts having gun fights 40,000 feet in the air or falls off a skyscraper and gets back up or fights off several goons 40,000 leagues under the sea with no oxygen tank.

Preference of action style to me. Mission Impossible has the epic larger than life moments no doubt and won't debate anyone that prefers them. I'm also in the minority that has gotten over MI the last few movies. Don't dislike any of them but not excited for more. I would say it's Tom Cruise bias but I loved Maverick so can't put my finger on it exactly.

Fast and Furious, John Wick, and Mission Impossible all exist in the same universe imo. And I love every single one of them. :pimp:

Nah.

That sounds an awful lot like Mission: Wick and Furious.

Back
Top Bottom