Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just watched Guardians 3.

Loved it. Third act felt a bit rushed though, and I didn’t really feel comfortable with the send offs.

Has anyone watched “Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret” yet?

9DB50210-C45A-4599-B0E8-5F118CFE8E82.jpeg

Could of been so much better after doing some half *** internet research on the real Whitey Bulger.

Still decent.

6.9/10

MajinZuub MajinZuub Your thoughts on The Pagemaster? It’s a dope flick, in my opinion. Probably should get more credit. It kind of flies under the radar? (I think?)

Man I used to watch this movie a ton as a kid. Was a regular Blockbuster rental for me, I really did love it. I remember thinking the opening was so damn cool. I haven't watched it since I was young though and totally forgot about it, might have to get a rewatch in soon since you reminded me about it.

I have become a master of skipping film reviews until after I’ve had a chance to watch the film myself.

I was able to watch AIR last night.
I have to say, I really feel like they did that story justice plus some.

I bet the film gets blasted for never showing Jordan’s character but I thought it was genius. I forget the guys name who played Jordan’s agent but this role was built for him. He’s bodied that role. Of course I thought I’d see the same old “ mother performance”
From Viola but no, she actually sucked me in, film was 8/8.

I have roommates and my hair is the longest it’s ever been, so since I’m seeing other folks in my home I wear a hat until I take a shower, so they don’t think they’re living with a Looney Tune hair brained creature.
Tony: Take your hat off
Jpzx: Excuse me?
Tony: They don’t sell beach chairs here. They took the pool-area away two years ago
Jpzx: IT’S MY HAT I’LL WEAR IT WHEN I WANT. 😠
Tony: *visible frustration with heavy breathing*
Jpzx: *takes off hat*

😍

I have become a master of skipping film reviews until after I’ve had a chance to watch the film myself.

I was able to watch AIR last night.
I have to say, I really feel like they did that story justice plus some.

I bet the film gets blasted for never showing Jordan’s character but I thought it was genius. I forget the guys name who played Jordan’s agent but this role was built for him. He’s bodied that role. Of course I thought I’d see the same old “ mother performance”
From Viola but no, she actually sucked me in, film was 8/8.
I have to thank for the shout out and informing us regarding the availability of "AIR" on Amazon Prime. Great movie imo. Love the shot or recreation of Mt. St. Helen. Love Matt's character. Too bad Sonny didn't met Teddy KGB while he was gambling.

Gonna have to finish Ben Affleck’s crowning achievement Pearl Harbor later tonight

Back
Top Bottom