Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

:lol: we’ll be fine it’s a movie thread everyone gets one misfire, I’m never personally mean to anyone in life, Twitter, whatever. I like the people in here and other threads.

:lol: we’ll be fine it’s a movie thread everyone gets one misfire, I’m never personally mean to anyone in life, Twitter, whatever. I like the people in here and other threads.
ILU. You got me out here like

1687746678076.gif

Making anyone let alone a child watch a M Knight Shamalam movie is abuse!
Lol. I googled “PG-13” horror movies. I wanted to filter out all of the R-rated ones, because I felt like those are more likely to be inappropriate.

Signs seemed like a good fit in a sense that it provides decent thrills, without having any potentially offensive content

Lol. I googled “PG-13” horror movies. I wanted to filter out all of the R-rated ones, because I felt like those are more likely to be inappropriate.

Signs seemed like a good fit in a sense that it provides decent thrills, without having any potentially offensive content
You could be right, admittedly I haven't seen Signs, but I am familiar with his work (No Shaq) so
george-bush-fool.gif

I just watched some of Avatar 2. Beyond elite visuals, Hallmark Channel-level dialogue and acting.

I just watched some of Avatar 2. Beyond elite visuals, Hallmark Channel-level dialogue and acting.
I blame Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver for the dialogue issues 🤣 because I know my man James Cameron can write

Of course it helps to have a fresh King like Billy Zane to deliver your lines

Every single one of his outfits, in every single scene he was in…was fly as hell

1687749584081.jpeg

I blame Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver for the dialogue issues 🤣 because I know my man James Cameron can write

Every single one of his outfits, in every single scene he was in…was fly as hell

1687749584081.jpeg
Terminator 1
Aliens
T2
True Lies
Titanic

Are all excellent in terms of screenplay.

I still need to watch The Abyss. I think I saw it once, but need to rewatch it.

1687749584081.jpeg
Titanic's MVP !

Can I just say I like Bill Zane in his performance, he’s just the unlikely swell that found himself on camera on the Titanic. 1 in a million.

First person to recommend a movie on Prime, Netflix, Max, Prime, Paramount+ (that I haven’t seen) I’ll watch. Has to be less than 2.5 hours.

I’m all caught up on The Idol and Secret Invasion and am watching Pirates Dead Man’s Chest for the billionth.

Reactions: sb
First person to recommend a movie on Prime, Netflix, Max, Prime, or Paramount+ (that I haven’t seen) I’ll watch. Has to be less than 2.5 hours.

I’m all caught up on The Idol and Secret Invasion and am watching Pirates Dead Man’s Chest for the billionth.
How is The Idol? Haven’t watched, but noticed it has been getting a lot of press.

The fourth episode was the best. It’s a scatter-brained mess, but entertaining. The only cast member that is not urged to sing is The Weeknd. And watch out for the main character’s ex, Rob. :lol:

Currently

Sinister 2 (which I’ve somehow never seen, but because the cast sucks)

Back
Top Bottom