Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Sorry

IMG_3345.gif
Nah, No need to apologize, bro. You didn't even suggest that I watch it like the case has been with other horrors. You just mentioned it and I ran with it.

I should have ran the other way.

Weren’t the car and pool scenes disturbing? Dude just in the attic dranksin after every wtf moment :lol:
Absolutely. I mean the very opening scene, the tree, I was like "Oh okay, we're just jumping right in. I can respect that."

But I mean, making a scene or movie disturbing is honestly easy af.

Horror as a genre is like fast food: It's cheap, easy, and the goal is a quick fix, not a quality experience. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For my next trick, RomComs...

(Just kidding. I love Sweet Home Alabama.)

(Actually, I think that might be it.)

Bra, I just recalled watching stargate sg1 as a kid, n this scene had full frontal nudity. Where some chick getting prepped for the symbiot had her bush in fullon display.
Saturday afternoon, my whole fam was chilling in the livingroom watching too. We stared around like tf???

That means you’d vouch for Sinister being a great film? Ya?
I def vouch for it. One of my fav horrors of the 2010's. Some of those found footage flicks Hawke was watching were almost terrifying first time I watched this.

Have I ever mentioned how much I hate horror?

I don't know why I keep trying.
me: "This one will be different."
*pic of clown puttng on nose & makeup*
me: This one will have depth and meaning."
*pic of clown putting on wig and finishing makeup*

What a waste of 2 hrs.

(Sinister.)
And not just The Exorcist…

But The Shining….

And The Creature from the Black Lagoon too.

They’re Horror movies..

And I reject them like horror movies!

1687795574522.gif

A little more info on No Hard Feelings - according to an article I read today J Law and the director are “long time good friends”. He got the idea for the movie from a real Craigslist ad and pitched her to be the lead from the jump.

I need a movie recommendation please. Something I haven’t seen. Winner gets a laurel and hardy handshake.

Unrelated things I learned from the tv just now:

10 things I Hate About You is based on Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew.

She’s the Man is a modern adaptation of Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night.

Clueless is a modern retelling of Jane Austin’s Emma.

Thank you for your time.

I need a movie recommendation please. Something I haven’t seen. Winner gets a laurel and hardy handshake.

Thank you for your time.
Pontypool?

Thank you for your time.
I knew about 10 Things and Clueless, but not She's the Man.

O, which like 10 Things has Julia Stiles in it, is a modern retelling of Shakespeare's Othello.

Gonna have to elaborate. $32k at the box office is a bad start for me dawgz
Claustrophobic "zombie" film centering on a radio host trapped in his workplace while he listens to the world go into chaos. Hard to describe. Good tense thriller that's 99% dialogue. Very small budget film that bats way above its league, imho.

Claustrophobic "zombie" film centering on a radio host trapped in his workplace while he listens to the world go into chaos. Hard to describe. Good tense thriller that's 99% dialogue. Very small budget film that bats way above its league, imho.

Well damn, we might have ourselves a winner!!

Back
Top Bottom